SPS Magazine - 2022 Week 8

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
They all look like pricks. Glad my wife was already awake.

Bourbon Dog

Sep 28, 2022
This edition is really good. It shows the full acceptance of our situation and the ability to laugh at it.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Meme Reaction GIF
Cyberpunk Control GIF by Komplex

Win Diesel Pretzel Dog GIF - Win Diesel Pretzel Dog Hot Dog GIFs

Funny Faces GIF - Funny Face Double Chin Weird GIFs

Reactions: Darryl Steight

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
How would you define a "normal" SPS? I'm not disagreeing. I'm just wondering what everyone says is normal outside of the usual 'after a loss - the sky is falling' threads

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I always enjoy these and laugh. Great Work. But why does the editor get to say Sh it and we don't?

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
This reminds me of an old station wagon my fraternity brothers & I acquired to ride in, I think the Homecoming parade. We cut the roof off, used thick visqueen to rig a "wading pool" filled with water, with several of us "wading" in it as we drove through the parade. I think we may also have "decorated" it with paint & slogans similar to what was done in Animal House.

Had way too much fun in college. MSU used to hold an event for the Greeks called "Bacchanalia". As part of it each frat & sorority would pick a representative to travel to all the parties hosted by the frats, voting on who threw the best party. We won the first 2. I was a part of the 1st. What a fun group of guys! Even though I have matured since then, I really miss those days and those guys.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
That wasn't a direct hat tip to you, but I acknowledge that you may have had some influence over that crazy biatch in that IMPP thread.
Then I do apologize for over valuing my importance. Influence is another one of those things I am good at so I will take what I can get on this one.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login