SPS Magazine 2024 Week 2

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Cannot believe the "Kissinger gets suttle" made it in before the print deadline.

On the one hand I think that's a testament to how good technology has gotten. On the other hand I think it makes it clear that you are just haphazardly throwing **** together and hitting publish, just like the mainstream media. I'm not even going to bother reading anything other than the cover.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Cannot believe the "Kissinger gets suttle" made it in before the print deadline.

On the one hand I think that's a testament to how good technology has gotten. On the other hand I think it makes it clear that you are just haphazardly throwing **** together and hitting publish, just like the mainstream media. I'm not even going to bother reading anything other than the cover.
It's definitely the first thing. Definitely not the second thing.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Looking forward to reading the features on the plane tomorrow.

Reactions: Drebin

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
good fellas laughing GIF

DawgsOnTheWing

Sep 26, 2012
You came out swinging with the inaugural Msglfr weekly. Maybe I won't miss the Engie weekly so badly.........(yeah, I will)

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
First, excellent question. I know when I ask Mrs. Morningstar she will give me three choices and let me pick. Maybe I am just lucky.
I'm calling BS, she's not real!
Me: where do you want to eat?
Mrs: I don't care you decide.
Me: How about Mexican?
Mrs: We just had Mexican last week, pick something else.
Me: How about seafood?
Mrs: I'm not in the mood for fish.
Me: How about steaks?
Mrs: I'm not that hungry.
Me: How about sushi?
Mrs: My favorite sushi place closed, I don't like the new place.
Me: How about burgers?
Mrs: Have you looked at my *** lately, no bread.
Me: Ok, you pick.
Mrs: it doesn't matter, you choose!

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
You know you’ve made it in life when your post or comment on SPS makes it in the weekly Drebin magazine

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I'm calling BS, she's not real!
Me: where do you want to eat?
Mrs: I don't care you decide.
Me: How about Mexican?
Mrs: We just had Mexican last week, pick something else.
Me: How about seafood?
Mrs: I'm not in the mood for fish.
Me: How about steaks?
Mrs: I'm not that hungry.
Me: How about sushi?
Mrs: My favorite sushi place closed, I don't like the new place.
Me: How about burgers?
Mrs: Have you looked at my *** lately, no bread.
Me: Ok, you pick.
Mrs: it doesn't matter, you choose!
UPDATE:

Finally picks place. Finishes dinner. Pays 2 times as much as we paid 18 months ago.

Me: how was your dinner? You didn’t finish a lot of it. Do we need a to go box?
Mrs: It was ok. I should have gotten the other thing I wanted. We don’t need a box.
Me: I’m sorry you didn’t like it.
Mrs: We should have had Mexican (or one of the other places suggested in the restaurant selection game just an hour ago).

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
UPDATE:

Finally picks place. Finishes dinner. Pays 2 times as much as we paid 18 months ago.

Mrs: It was ok. I should have gotten the other thing I wanted. We don’t need a box.
Mrs: We should have had Mexican (or one of the other places suggested in the restaurant selection game just an hour ago).
Tell my ex I said hi

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
UPDATE:

Your first line... the restaurant game struggle we all face when it is twice as much as it was 18 months ago.

Nobody wins.

Reactions: DerHntr

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
First, excellent question. I know when I ask Mrs. Morningstar she will give me three choices and let me pick. Maybe I am just lucky.
You are a very fortunate Devil.

Does she have single lady friends who also do that?

Being on the Spectrum, I can’t stand it when women tell me it doesn’t matter and that I can decide on my own.

#icanbeabitOCD
#idislikepassiveaggressiveness
#didijustasktheDeviltohelpmefindadate

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
1725622475299.png

I didn't realize our visitor's locker room had the Templeton Troughs then. Or was he talking about the leaking Blonde on his lap at his bar? It's always hard to get the truth out of Urban. At least nowadays he has time to see his daughter's volleyball games.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Your first line... the restaurant game struggle we all face when it is twice as much as it was 18 months ago.

Nobody wins.
The prices have gotten really wild. I know if I go to dinner with my family that it will be $100+ unless it’s a fast casual place. For those places, it’s at least $75 now. We ate at our normal Mexican restaurant last week. It was the first time the bill was over $150. It’s friggin rice, beans, lettuce, salsa and meat made in 100 different ways. $150 is out of control.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login