SPS Monday Morning In Game Recap - Everyone Likes MAC Edition

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
A Few Strikes, a Few Gutter Balls.

Gotta love the Duck!! - EdwardDrayton

We should probably go ahead and bowl in the south end zone. Ha. That is one pathetic looking crowd. -Dawg1976

Going to break some records today - onewoof

Our offensive line is not great -trojandawg

FG was nice. Been a long time since I've seen State kick a 50+ yarder. -maroonmadman

Defensive secondary is still not good. -Dawgtruc

Air Raid looks unstoppable at times and I expect a score on every drive. Then teams adjust, especially good teams. -harrybollocks

Unis to Vegas, We Looking Good

The throwbacks look good. -CookieMonster

Outside of a penalty fueled drive, in which we had a pick called back in a questionable defensive holding, we are covering after just one half. If you’re complaining it’s a you problem. Maybe reconsider most of your life choices. -CookieMonster

We in Here Talking About the MAC? Not the SEC. How Silly is That?

Good to see he can catch against the MAC. SEC dbs hit harder. Still salty about last week. He disappeared. -trojandawg

Maybe it's cuz it's the MAC. We play with the big boys and have to block and catch against them next week. -trojandawg

Nothing says we are MSU Like

We are keeping it vanilla so A&M has less to work with this week. -047Dog

Now you're doing it right. Despair and loathing in Starkvegas! -Dawgbite

Dolla Bill just went to the Locker room for XRays. So maybe not. -Leeshouldveflanked

Lemme Just Coach These Guys

I'd like to see Robertson get some reps with the first team this half. -Delmar

Considering the score and the way this game is going, Will should not play a single down in the second half. Let the other QB’s get quality time and experience. -bulldoghair

Let’s see Sawyer this whole 2nd half -Msubulldogfan1

Still no Robertson? If not now, when do you start getting this kid reps? -Seinfeld

Reality Sucks Award

...You call me an idiot but you need to figure out why he's not playing more. I can tell you that any college coach will only play the best quarterback at game time but you're still not gonna be happy. Eventually he will probably be a very good quarterback but not today. -IBleedMaroonDawg

Fire the Coaches Award

I’m starting to have serious doubts about Arnett. Between the recruiting and schemes the defense isn’t very good at what he is trying to do. -BigDawg0074

Kumbaya Moment

Please get more material. Complaining because we are completing passes and scoring touchdowns. Shaking my damn head. -FlotownDawg

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Lemme Just Coach These Guys

I'd like to see Robertson get some reps with the first team this half. -Delmar

Considering the score and the way this game is going, Will should not play a single down in the second half. Let the other QB’s get quality time and experience. -bulldoghair

Let’s see Sawyer this whole 2nd half -Msubulldogfan1

Still no Robertson? If not now, when do you start getting this kid reps? -Seinfeld

When this is what people are bitching about the most, it's been a good game.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Maybe it’s just me, but for me this has been the single best addition to the ‘22 season. Win or lose, these are hilarious reads for a Monday afternoon

Aug 22, 2012
Unis to Vegas, We Looking Good
The throwbacks look good. -CookieMonster

Outside of a penalty fueled drive, in which we had a pick called back in a questionable defensive holding, we are covering after just one half. If you’re complaining it’s a you problem. Maybe reconsider most of your life choices. -CookieMonster

Honored. Now I've just got to find a way to make SPS Magazine and my pack career will be complete.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login