Aug 22, 2012
And that song always reminds me of 9 1/2 weeks and Michelle Pfeiffer

I think you're thinking of Kim Basinger. Oh, and "You Can Leave Your Hat On."

You were close, though.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I think you're thinking of Kim Basinger. Oh, and "You Can Leave Your Hat On."

You were close, though.

No offense to Joe, but Etta James did this much better.

44 years my senior and six feet under, Etta James can still color my wife envious when I listen to her (Etta's) music.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Michelle Pfeiffer? Or Kim Basinger?
It was Kim Basinger! Not sure how I got that mixed up but these were two of my fav actresses back in the day.
Michele would have been good in that role but Kim seemed to have a little more craziness in her so it worked well.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
This is two OL in this class. These two alone make the OL class as good or better than anything Mullen brought in most years. If the game is really won in the trenches, these two mean more than most think!

Ever wonder why it’s takes three years for Leach? It’s the OL. It takes awhile for that group to get there. In the SEC, that OL will need to be loaded with talent. It’s not the WR or QB positions BUT THE OL. Protect and this offense click.

Give me a mobile QB! Please! give this offense that extra dimension!

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
This is two OL in this class. These two alone make the OL class as good or better than anything Mullen brought in most years. If the game is really won in the trenches, these two mean more than most think!

Ever wonder why it’s takes three years for Leach? It’s the OL. It takes awhile for that group to get there. In the SEC, that OL will need to be loaded with talent. It’s not the WR or QB positions BUT THE OL. Protect and this offense click.

Give me a mobile QB! Please! give this offense that extra dimension!

Isn't the one behind rogers one?

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Agreed. Just ask him. He will tell you it's the most important group. Pass blocking for 60 minutes. Takes a special group of individuals to make that work. They are still working on a couple three others.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I read that Sawyer was much more of a runner in high school than Will was. Will is pretty much a statue back there. I'm a big fan of Will but I think Sawyer will be a better QB.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login