Starkville company awarded $55 million DoD contract

fang

Nov 29, 2010
as demonstrated in Ukr, drones are where the $ are going now. kid with a Camera headset, game controller and a backpack full of $1500 small drones w/charges can take out troops/tanks/helo’s/artillery/enemy drones. Like a sniper but from 10-50 (or more) miles away. Anything unmanned or that goes on unmanned will get $ as we readjust strategy/tactics and weapons. Attack helicopters on the way out…….sux.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
The dumbing down of America continues. Soon, nobody will be thinking for themselves and will depend only on some machine to make their decisions

Reactions: Doubledawgblitz

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
Anybody remember the movie Toys?
"A hi-tech toy factory falls into the hands of an army general who turns the models into killing machines. The deceased owner's children know what's afoot and, although apparently powerless, have to find a way of bringing down the nightmarish empire that is being constructed under their noses."

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It is cheaper for the army just to teach their guys to shoot at the guy who is shooting at them. Concept is pretty damn simple.
May be a graphic of text that says 'DRESS UNIFORMS OF THE ARMED FORCES OUR UNIFORM HAS A LEGACY DATING 3AcK To THE EARLIEST D AYS oF THE UNITED STATE S!! we're going back geing to uniform from our glorious pist! PizzaStrike I have ว Dog Boul on my head, but Im cool with thst! ←然 .WHY AM I DRESSED LIKE A 1950's Bus DRIVER?! pizzastrike.net'
May be an image of text

May be an image of 1 person and text
May be an image of 1 person and text

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
How do nice things like this happen in MS when erybody knows MS doesn't have enough educated workers to fill all those positions? Has the DOD decision maker read The Pack?

Reactions: Anon1718664954

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I just looked up this company, which is great to have in MS. I can’t help but wonder, if they keep growing, will they head to Huntsville, Nashville or Atlanta.

Happens all the damn time with these companies built in Starkville. I read about a tech company a few years ago that hit it big and boom….moved to Birmingham.

Why does this keep happening, is the question.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1704414204
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login