Starkville cops riding around making people take up political yard signs

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Depends on the situation.

It can be good to be proactive so that problems don't develop.
Yeah lot of other proactive things that are higher priority in Starkville right now.

i know you don’t get it bc it’s not your “music scene”.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Yeah lot of other proactive things that are higher priority in Starkville right now.

i know you don’t get it bc it’s not your “music scene”.

You must have missed Archer’s Starkville Biz post last week.

The music scene was mentioned.

I’m paying attention to what happens with the State.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Wasn’t my sign but it is a local race.

ive volunteered to buy 50 additional signs to run an experiment.

keep putting them out and document how many man hours we waste on such things.
This is my kind of petty, here. Lady in my neighborhood has flown University of Alabama flag for years and then a couple of years ago, she got a warning for it because apparently our neighborhood covenants only allow for American flags. I promptly went to Amazon and bought a MSU baseball flag of the “swinging bully”. Several people in the neighborhood did similar things, and it wasn’t brought up again.

So, bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It’s about time that you and @paindonthurt take your constant fighting to a private message. You 2 essentially ruin every thread by replying the same **** to each other over and over.
This is my kind of petty, here. Lady in my neighborhood has flown University of Alabama flag for years and then a couple of years ago, she got a warning for it because apparently our neighborhood covenants only allow for American flags. I promptly went to Amazon and bought a MSU baseball flag of the “swinging bully”. Several people in the neighborhood did similar things, and it wasn’t brought up again.

So, bravo!
Thank you sir!

you fight fire with 🔥!

Reactions: biodawg

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
Apparently you can only have (according to them) one 4 sqft sign in a yard even though there is some crappy wording saying you might be able to have 4 signs of up to 4 sqft each totaling 16 sqft.

EDITED TO ADD:
I'd like to go on record as saying "i appreciate the enforcer who went around yesterday collecting signs because she called at least one person i know and apologized. She stated she was wrong and the misinterpreted the code".

So, good for her for doing the right thing and admitting she was wrong. Goes a long way in my book.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login