State is in one of those no win situations with tonights game...

B

BillBrasky10

yea whoever made that first comment is an idiot. no **** man

PineGroveBully

Nov 13, 2007
Mother nature smiled down on us after the bad pub on tv the days before over civil rights. Now lets hope they play 2OTs.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
let us be on TV tomorrow playing for the SEC Tourney championship and nobody is going to give a **** we beat a team that had to play twice...especially if its Tenn

TR.sixpack

Feb 14, 2008
Besides UK/UGA fans? It's not like we're trying to play our way into the NCAA's. We're playing for seeding. An appearance in the SECC game may be worth a slightly better spot.

I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Seems like we are usually on the "got screwed" end of these stories. Good to see other teams, especially KY, having to deal with it.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
although, I will say that the NCAA Tournament people micro manage every damn game and thing, and it wouldn't surprise me if we got "penalized" for playing UGA or UK because they seem to like to screw SEC teams over crap like that.

Could you imagine winning the SEC West and going to the Independence Bowl because our QB was hurt? Or going to a lesser bowl because we beat UT when their QB was hurt, so the win is "devalued"? That is essentially what the selection committee does with basketball.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login