STATE Shirt and Sweatshirt preorders. 12/16 cutoff. PREORDER IS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst8

Mar 3, 2008
After making several for friends, I thought I’d post here to see if anyone needs a STATE shirt for the bowl game. I will make an order for 60. Short Sleeve $20, Long Sleeve $22, Crew Neck Sweatshirt $30, Hoodie $35.
(Youth S - Adult XXL) Add $3 for XXXL.

Pick up in Gluckstadt or add $6 for shipping.
Deadline to order is Dec 16

After 60, orders will be closed.
---
PREORDER IS CLOSED.
SHOULD BE READY IN A FEW DAYS AND WILL BEGIN SHIPPING NEXT WEEK.
THANKS.

Attachments

• E138B5A4-8AD0-4762-8F21-3D1BA756B970.jpeg
    E138B5A4-8AD0-4762-8F21-3D1BA756B970.jpeg
    880.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sep 2, 2012
After making several for friends, I thought I’d post here to see if anyone needs a STATE shirt for the bowl game. I will make an order for 60. Short Sleeve $20, Long Sleeve $22, Crew Neck Sweatshirt $30, Hoodie $35.
(Youth S - Adult XXL)

To order Venmo @Mark-nixon-40 and put your style and size in the comments.
I am in for 1 Adult Large black hoodie. Don't have Venmo though, do you have PayPal?
(I looked for PM option, but still learning the new site and didn't see it).

mst8

Mar 3, 2008
I am in for 1 Adult Large black hoodie. Don't have Venmo though, do you have PayPal?
(I looked for PM option, but still learning the new site and didn't see it).
I do not have PayPal. But you can do cash if local
Pickup. You know my wife is doing all of this. I’m just the messenger.

Sep 2, 2012
I do not have PayPal. But you can do cash if local
Pickup. You know my wife is doing all of this. I’m just the messenger.
Figured that. Thanks for offering it to the board though - been looking for 1 of these, and they're hard to find in stock. I live on the edge of Jones/Covington County so local pickup probably wouldn't be an option. Let me look into Venmo option.

Reactions: mst8

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
I’d take a XXX Hooded Sweat Shirt if available & I’d need it shipped, let me know if you can fill it txs.

mst8

Mar 3, 2008
I’d take a XXX Hooded Sweat Shirt if available & I’d need it shipped, let me know if you can fill it txs.
She says she can. Just add 3 dollars for those.
Just put in the Venmo description what you are wanting and she will process off of the Venmo description. Thanks.

DISTRICT DOG

Nov 28, 2008
(Youth S - Adult XXL)

Can I do a Large Hoodie, I live local so I can bring cash when I pick it up if that would be ok?

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Yes. Add 3 dollars to the order amount and put what you want in the subject line on Venmo. That is what she is using to process orders. Thanks.
Ok cool wife works in gluckstad so shipping will not be needed. Thank y’all for this been trying to buy up every one of these types of hoodies I see.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Ok cool wife works in gluckstad so shipping will not be needed. Thank y’all for this been trying to buy up every one of these types of hoodies I see.
Also I do not use Venmo after having had an issue with them that took several months to resolve years back. Is there any other way to contact y’all? Email?

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
I live in Jacksonville, but will be in town the week after Christmas visiting my parents and In-laws. The in-laws live in Lake Caroline and we will be staying there. What would be the best way to order a Medium hooded sweatshirt and pickup while we are there?

Thanks for doing this BTW!

mst8

Mar 3, 2008
I live in Jacksonville, but will be in town the week after Christmas visiting my parents and In-laws. The in-laws live in Lake Caroline and we will be staying there. What would be the best way to order a Medium hooded sweatshirt and pickup while we are there?

Thanks for doing this BTW!
That is where I live. Either venmo and put in the comments size and local pickup, or send me a text that you are doing cash and local pickup. Venmo is the easiest way for her to keep up with it.

Reactions: STATEgrad04

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
(Youth S - Adult XXL) Add $3 for XXXL.

---
Updated: If you are local to Gluckstadt and are doing cash, send me a text with your order and name.
601-720-4494
Don't want to put my address on Venmo. How would I get you my address to match my order? I need a Large and want the Sweatshirt.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Send me a text at (662) 871-2032. Don’t have Venmo, but we can come to some arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login