State vs Kentucky

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
A big 17 U to these announcers. Sheeway throwing elbows all over the place and they're worried about all the contact he's endured.

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
That looked to me like maybe a set to get brooks a three. Did anyone else think that? If so, how is that the call?

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
Unfortunately I was only able to catch the last 12 minutes of the second half and OT but from what I saw I am very proud of their effort. Short handed a big man that’s one of our best players and on the road. Pushed it to OT. We just looked like we ran out of gas. Few missed opportunities early in OT and just some clutch 3’s for UK. I think we can steal one against a team we aren’t supposed to beat in the next week or two

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Unfortunately I was only able to catch the last 12 minutes of the second half and OT but from what I saw I am very proud of their effort. Short handed a big man that’s one of our best players and on the road. Pushed it to OT. We just looked like we ran out of gas. Few missed opportunities early in OT and just some clutch 3’s for UK. I think we can steal one against a team we aren’t supposed to beat in the next week or two
Yy

At TT and at ark are next 2 road games... 1 of those would be huge

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Did Garrison Brooks not start the OT? I noticed him sitting at the scorers table with about 4 minutes left in OT. He sat there until Kentucky got up 6.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Correct, don't think he was in the game much the final ten minutes plus OT. Probably cause he was awful the first half. Brooks choked the spotlight last night bad. 2-8 on free throws and probably the worst airballed 3 I've seen all year. Nerves got our team again last night. Brooks is good when he lets the offense come to him instead of trying to force it. When he forces it he becomes back of the bench bad.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login