Steelers!

Yogiman71

Oct 8, 2021
Go ahead idiot sportscasters keep dogging the Steelers and they keep winning.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
The lingering calf injury to Wilson ended up giving Fields the chance he needed. I don’t think Wilson will ever get the chance now. It’s Fields’s team now.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I told my wife that when we watched it live.
Maybe this is a stupid thought on my part, but if the padded helmet coverings are thought to help prevent concussions and they wear them in practice, why are very few players wearing them in games?

Reactions: Bison13

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Maybe this is a stupid thought on my part, but if the padded helmet coverings are thought to help prevent concussions and they wear them in practice, why are very few players wearing them in games?
Probably the same reason they had to mandate helmets then face sheilds in hockey.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Yep, if Tua wants to play again, the league should make him wear it.

Reactions: PSUJam

Alphalion75

Oct 21, 2021
Over his 18 years as head coach of the Steelers, Tomlin's teams have always displayed a lack of discipline. This theme plays out on the field week in and week out. I realize that in our current society, that "discipline" is a dirty word. But a common thread that runs through all successful businesses is a high level of discipline.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Why is Wilson their #3 QB?
Still working through a cal
Over his 18 years as head coach of the Steelers, Tomlin's teams have always displayed a lack of discipline. This theme plays out on the field week in and week out. I realize that in our current society, that "discipline" is a dirty word. But a common thread that runs through all successful businesses is a high level of discipline.
I get what you are saying, but consider this. The Steelers have lost 3 offensive linemen for the season that were considered either starters or major contributors. Another highly regarded starting offensive lineman has missed multiple games. A highly productive OLB has been hurt for a few weeks and his replacement also went down with injury early in Sunday’s game. Jaylen Warren hasn’t been available for most of the season either. They have no number 2 WR and they have 2 QBs who are considered reclamation projects cast off by other teams who gave up on them. Despite all that, the Tomlin led Steelers are 3-2 and tied for the lead in the AFC North. The schedule makers have not been kind to the Steelers also. Does Tomlin have faults? Absolutely. However, if you listen to coaches and players around the league, he is considered one of the best coaches in the league.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login