Stone Blanton commits to State

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Chris White had some wheels. That guy could cover some ground fast.
I liked how in that Fletcher Cox article linked recently, Collins mentioned we had two linebackers in top 10 tacklers of the SEC because Cox took so much attention. I’m like - well doesn’t hurt when those guys are 17n Cri White and KJ Wright (I assumed that’s who he was talking about)

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I Love Crackers Ricky Berwick GIF - I Love Crackers Ricky Berwick I Like Crackers GIFs

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Over/under the number of times my dad thinks he's just Jett Johnson still playing with a different number is set at twice per game until week 4.
I’ll be very happy if that’s the case. Or if he asks if Jett got faster in the off-season.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
In think Boyd was great but we had DD Lewis.

Chris White was probably the best we’ve had considering overall ability.
DD Lewis played when there was only white players, so that’s hard to say he’s the best. Don’t you think Boyd had a better college career than White and was the better college linebacker for us?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
DD Lewis played when there was only white players, so that’s hard to say he’s the best. Don’t you think Boyd had a better college career than White and was the better college linebacker for us?
His career was better for 2 reasons.

it was longer and he benefited from similar things as did Lewis.

obciously things had changed a lot but Chris white was a phenomenal athlete among phenomenal athletes.

he only played 2 years

and he was white

Reactions: bulldoghair
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login