Storming court

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Hopefully she’s okay. I wonder what she could have gotten in the Transfer Portal. $500K - $1M?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Usually when there is a court storming, security or game workers will set themselves up in a line in front of the benches to separate the fans from the players. They didn’t do that here, perhaps because they weren’t expecting a court storming over a women’s basketball game.

Reactions: Bulldog45

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I guess Tennessee escaped the Hump last week. Glad our fans have some sports etiquette.

Last edited:

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
This is why you don't want fans storming the court.

Probably an unpopular opinion but Caitlin doesn’t do it for me. Besides being one of those females who just looks like she has stinky azz feet, nasty drawers and gator breath, I’ve never liked her antics or lack of sportsmanship. ….and in this clip, to me, she is looking for trouble. Was probably pissed and races towards a fan and made contact.

She even added a flop on the way to the ground. She clearly initiated the contact imo

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
i saw those stupid 17ing banana idiots at the game do they know how ignorant they look?

Good lord man, is that stick just permanently lodged in your keyster or is this a new development? People have been dressing weirdly at sporting events for longer than Ive been alive.This is tame by comparison to something Iike the Hogettes in DC.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Probably an unpopular opinion but Caitlin doesn’t do it for me. Besides being one of those females who just looks like she has stinky azz feet, nasty drawers and gator breath, I’ve never liked her antics or lack of sportsmanship. ….and in this clip, to me, she is looking for trouble. Was probably pissed and races towards a fan and made contact.

She even added a flop on the way to the ground. She clearly initiated the contact imo
So that means she deserved to get smacked like that. Allright...

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Imo she initiated the contact…but it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme…students won’t ever stop storming courts. Ol boy kinda got blindsided. She’s lucky he didn’t see her coming, would have looked worse

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I am a big CC fan, probably because I hate that eyelashes big baby at LSU and that cross-dressing coach. Yeah she flopped today but this court storming Has to end. Put a cage around the courts or start charging them $1 million per storming. And if you’re caught on the floor, you are banned from the building for the next year.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
I am a big CC fan, probably because I hate that eyelashes big baby at LSU and that cross-dressing coach. Yeah she flopped today but this court storming Has to end. Put a cage around the courts or start charging them $1 million per storming. And if you’re caught on the floor, you are banned from the building for the next year.
1705880864150.png

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

I disagree, she couldn’t make a vintage swim suit issue, but she’s the only female athlete that’s entertaining to watch play her sport.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Nobody belongs on the court but the players coaches refs and support staff that need to be there. Fans don't belong on the floor. Don't give a crap about students being crazy in stands dressing up whatever but getting on the court where they don't belong endangers the players and students/fans. Seen fans get plowed by male players all the time.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
A top 20 team defeated a top 5 team…. At home…. In WBB…. And it resulted in fans storming the court.

What the 17 kind of world are we living in?
Ohio state fans burn couches in the street and turn over cars.

• Wow
Reactions: eckie1

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020

On top of that, she’s got some serious Britney Griner action going on. It is completely legal now for a man with long hair to play women’s hoops.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

That’s funny bc she been a pretty good sport about every thing controversial thrown her way.

Including when asked about this incident.

C word from LSU wouldn’t have handled it this gracefully I can assure.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Imo she initiated the contact…but it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme…students won’t ever stop storming courts. Ol boy kinda got blindsided. She’s lucky he didn’t see her coming, would have looked worse
The fat slob was running with his phone up looking at it. 100% on him/her.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
i saw those stupid 17ing banana idiots at the game do they know how ignorant they look?
Haters Gonna Hate GIF

Reactions: Ranchdawg

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I disagree, she couldn’t make a vintage swim suit issue, but she’s the only female athlete that’s entertaining to watch play her sport.

Yes. She was so much of a better option than the LSU player. She’s not the hero we deserve, but she’s the hero we need right now

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login