Storming court

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I’ve never seen anybody flop after the game was over. That’s a new one.
It really doesn't matter. They just would find some reason to hate her. Doesn't matter how she plays basketball how she looks doing is what counts she needs to get her some longer eyelashes and nails, and nobody will talk about her.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Wait a minute. That was a dude she hit? In the alt angle video looks like a girl. Kids these days!

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Probably an unpopular opinion but Caitlin doesn’t do it for me. Besides being one of those females who just looks like she has stinky azz feet, nasty drawers and gator breath, I’ve never liked her antics or lack of sportsmanship. ….and in this clip, to me, she is looking for trouble. Was probably pissed and races towards a fan and made contact.

She even added a flop on the way to the ground. She clearly initiated the contact imo
Not a fan of her antics but in this case the fan is so focused on watching its phone that anyone crossing that path was going to get hit. It did look like a bit of a flop by the player. That said, the fan sure was not overly concerned after the fact. Had that been a car accident the fan would have been charged with leaving the scene of an accident!

patdog

May 28, 2007

She's a ***t! She's not liked because her attitude is trash. Now she fakes getting hurt.

That's just a wee bit over dramatic. Don't understand the mentality of storming the court, but she ran the fan over, not the other way around.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Yes. She was so much of a better option than the LSU player. She’s not the hero we deserve, but she’s the hero we need right now
why so serious GIF

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021

She's a ***t! She's not liked because her attitude is trash. Now she fakes getting hurt.

Interesting. It certainly does present a different light from this angle than the previous one.

Nonetheless, player and fan safety continues to be difficult to manage at the college level.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It was wild and fun when we rushed the court after beating Shaq and ls-who for the regular season title. I've still got that issue of the reflector with everyone on the floor. Great times.

That sort made sense.
That was the one time I went on the court/field after a game. Even then, it was more walked to the court after the game was over and hig- fiving several of our players and random fans than rushing the court.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That was the one time I went on the court/field after a game. Even then, it was more walked to the court after the game was over and hig- fiving several of our players and random fans than rushing the court.
That deal at Ohio State looked like lemmings when they ran off a cliff.

We Beat #2! We Beat #2!

I guess they weren't used to having success in basketball.

Reactions: eckie1

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Or we didn't have enough fans available to storm the court.
We had enough fans to storm the court. I think our fans are so stunned when we beat a top 5 team that storming the court doesn't cross our minds.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login