Streaming for Winthrop game

USCClassof1974

Joined Apr 22, 2000
Jan 21, 2022
Just a heads-up that it's on ESPN+, not SECN+, so you'll quite likely need an ESPN+ subscription to watch.

Feb 24, 2024
Just a heads-up that it's on ESPN+, not SECN+, so you'll quite likely need an ESPN+ subscription to watch.
Not really related but I don't understand why we travel all over the place for these midweek games with the exception of the Chapel Hill games.

If I were head coach I would tell these other teams like Winthrop or CofC to get on the damn bus to Columbia.

Reactions: Bubba Fett

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
Is Joe Biden calling the game on this stream? The guy seems to have no idea what’s actually happening in the game and about 50% of what he says is incorrect.

Reactions: rockingamecock

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
Is he saying that this is a tightly contested game???

I missed that one, but the guy is perpetually mispronouncing, giving incorrect stats, etc. and sounds like he’s not exactly sure where he is sometimes.

Not to mention, they really decided to have the natural gas marketing officer for Rock Hill as a special guest announcer to tell us about how to properly follow the law before digging in your yard.

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
And then he seemed completely unaware that the 10 run rule was in play for about 30 seconds after the last out.

Reactions: Bubba Fett

USCClassof1974

Joined Apr 22, 2000
Jan 21, 2022
Not really related but I don't understand why we travel all over the place for these midweek games with the exception of the Chapel Hill games.

If I were head coach I would tell these other teams like Winthrop or CofC to get on the damn bus to Columbia.
Not all USC fans live in Columbia. Also, Winthrop came to Columbia early in the season. USC hasn't played CofC in several years.

Feb 24, 2024
Not all USC fans live in Columbia. Also, Winthrop came to Columbia early in the season. USC hasn't played CofC in several years.
I understand the argument about taking the show on the road for fans around the state. I just don't think it's the team's obligation to do so, nor in their best interests. Columbia is also max 2.5 hours from anywhere in the state just about; IMO distance isn't really a fair argument for getting to a Carolina game.

And yes, we didn't play CofC this year, but we played midweek road games with GaSt, Upstate, Citadel, Winthrop, and Chapel Hill. That seems excessive and unnecessary to me.

As coach I would be minimizing travel of any kind because of its mental and physical taxation. Plus eliminate those associated travel expenses. Plus capture ticket sales at home.