Streaming thread revisited

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
Watching games this weekend on Fubo; a lot of freezing up (had to get out of app and then back in) and buffering. When buffering, it would restart where it left off so I’m assuming it was delayed behind ”real time”.

Anyone else have these issues?

DawgInCO

Mar 3, 2008
Watching games this weekend on Fubo; a lot of freezing up (had to get out of app and then back in) and buffering. When buffering, it would restart where it left off so I’m assuming it was delayed behind ”real time”.

I've had some freezing/buffering issues when using the Fubo app on my Samsung smart TV. I have a Roku TV with the Fubo app and
I've had no issues at all with that. I also have a bedroom TV with an external Roku device and have had no problems when using the
Fubo app on that TV.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
I've had some freezing/buffering issues when using the Fubo app on my Samsung smart TV. I have a Roku TV with the Fubo app and
I've had no issues at all with that. I also have a bedroom TV with an external Roku device and have had no problems when using the
Fubo app on that TV.
Thanks. I was using external Roku device with Fubo.

ETA: Don’t know if it makes a difference, but tv is older model.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022

I signed up for a free trial this week on Fubo. Had no real issues with the State game. The Cowboys game and a movie earlier that day were horrible, every minute or so it would freeze to buffer, on recorded programs. Not the best internet at my place, but I have no issues with other streaming services. Plus, the rewinding and fast forwarding function is the worst I've seen on any platform. No point in fast forwarding 10 secs, as it would take 12 seconds to buffer and play. Also had to back out of the recording and restart several times to restore fast fwd functionality. On a new TV to boot, good model (though not top), so shouldn't have problems like that.

I would take DirecTV all day over that crap.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Amazon 20 bucks for a fire stick. YouTube tv.

Reactions: onewoof and was21

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I tried the 7 day free trial and had issues streaming. Canceling today and going with Sling or fire stick and YouTube tv.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
You Tube TV
Roku device (sits on top of TV)

I had no problem with the State games or the Cowboys games. The only sports I watch on TV are State games, the Cowboys and an occasional Saints game. I will occasionally watch NFL playoff games-haven’t watched a Super Bowl game in forever, it seems. I realize I’ve probably missed a few entertaining ones.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login