Strength of schedule.........

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Georgia hasn't played ****. I mean jack ****. After Alabama rips Arkansas a new one this week, they will have zero top 25 opponents.

I can't believe that's the number 2 schedule difficulty. Our schedule has been way more difficult. The 3 best teams they have played are Arky, UK, and Auburn. We played all three of those. Then we add in NC State, A&M, and Bama.... They have a ****** Clemson, Tennessee and Florida as there next 3 best. I'm calling complete and total ********.

And calling it now. I think Alabama whips that ***. Georgia is probably better, but they have not been in a battle yet... Except for that disaster of a win against Clemson. 10-3.

By the time the SEC title game comes around it will have been 6+ weeks since UGA played a team with a winning record.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Georgia hasn't played ****. I mean jack ****. After Alabama rips Arkansas a new one this week, they will have zero top 25 opponents.

I can't believe that's the number 2 schedule difficulty. Are schedule has been way more difficult.

And calling it now. I think Alabama whips that ***. Georgia is probably better, but they have not been in a battle yet... Except for that disaster of a win against Clemson. 10-3.

By the time the SEC title game comes around it will have been 6+ weeks since UGA played a team with a winning record.

You make a good point. Alabama has been under fire in a couple of games this season where is Georgia hasn't really been tested especially not lately. Georgia has a lot more on the fence with that quarterback for Alabama might make the difference head to head.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

I can't believe that's the number 2 schedule difficulty. Our schedule has been way more difficult. The 3 best teams they have played are Arky, UK, and Auburn. We played all three of those. Then we add in NC State, A&M, and Bama.... They have a ****** Clemson, Tennessee and Florida as there next 3 best. I'm calling complete and total ********.

Agreed. And never forget how badly Kirby steps on his own dick in the postseason. Georgia is still Georgia until proven otherwise…a perreniel underachiever.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
I have been thinking this for a while and I honestly believe Bama takes down Georgia. I think Saban will have a great gameplan for them.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
I have been thinking this for a while and I honestly believe Bama takes down Georgia. I think Saban will have a great gameplan for them.

You don’t have to say it like it would be a huge surprise. Alabama is still the most talented team in the country. They may even be favored in Atlanta.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
USM is 1-9 vs the #121 schedule.

Will they be playing football in 10 years??

Edited to Add, I'm not really sure exactly what this is ranking. Be nice if the OP posted the point of the posting.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Georgia has destroyed pretty much everyone one their schedule but Clemson. In comparative opponents Georgia has crushed the opponent where bama slipped by. Bama has played a lot of close games this year. They just don’t have the defense they usually have to shut people down.

I do agree though that bama could win and that saban will have a great game plan put together.

But Georgia has been the most dominate team in the country in the way they have won games even against similar opponents as bama.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
USM is 1-9 vs the #121 schedule.

Will they be playing football in 10 years??

Edited to Add, I'm not really sure exactly what this is ranking. Be nice if the OP posted the point of the posting.

I think USM has played something like 10 different guys at QB this year. That has to be a modern day record that nobody would want.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
Bama's defense has gotten better as the season has progressed. But, you are correct that UGA has been much more dominant. I'm looking forward to watching that game.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Georgia has destroyed pretty much everyone one their schedule but Clemson. In comparative opponents Georgia has crushed the opponent where bama slipped by. Bama has played a lot of close games this year. They just don’t have the defense they usually have to shut people down.

I do agree though that bama could win and that saban will have a great game plan put together.

But Georgia has been the most dominate team in the country in the way they have won games even against similar opponents as bama.

That’s a bit of a stretch. They only have 2 common opponents thus far - Tennessee and Florida. They both beat the hell out of Tennessee. It’s true that Florida played Bama closer than they did UGA, but UF was playing UGA pretty close too until they started shooting diarrhea all over themselves right before halftime. That was also a neutral site game for them compared to the Bama game which was at home.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login