Super Bulldog Weekend Sunday Game Thread

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Lo looks more comfortable pitching with both arms today
Definitely. It would be great to get him into the 6th. Not sure exactly who is available out of the pen today. Guessing KC can give us an inning.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Lemonis might have committed career suicide going with Hunt there. Bullpen really is comically bad. The freshman pitched a good game. He deserved better

Reactions: DAWGSANDSAINTS

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Lemonis might have committed career suicide going with Hunt there. Bullpen really is comically bad. The freshman pitched a good game. He deserved better
Teams batting .077 against Nixon with a sub 1.5 ERA. Makes you wonder why he hasn’t gotten much of a shot.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Think he's been hurt.

Weve handled business against 2 teams we should have. Have to go it again next weekend. Still tons of issues, but being covered up right now with Bombs by Hines and Jordan and Ledbetter. 7 by them this weekend.

Like the move putting Forsythe on the bench. I'd find another spark plug off the bench as well, maybe give Chance another opporutunity or someone. We need another bat, Hancock hitting 5th will eventually cost this team.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
You gotta feel sorry for Ole Miss with all their losing after they won a Natty. It must be hard on their fans. Wait, I got that all wrong. You gotta love beating those bastards in any sport in any year. GTHOM

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I thought the staff pitched well this weekend. Other than KC’s appearance today, we were able to limit walks which kept runs off the board.

Also, we got 13+ innings out of our starters. I feel like that’s towards the top end of this staff’s capability.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login