Tailgate Catering

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
Doing a company event for the Bama game. Using southern traditions for the tent, truck and all that set up. Was wondering who y’all use for catering and if anyone delivers to the tailgate spot. It will be a tent full of MSU fans. Don’t worry I wouldn’t bring Bama to you..lol. Also looking forward to watching y’all this year.. State is my sleeper team. I see y’all having a hell of a season. One of my favorite places to visit. Beautiful campus and the best fans. Ole miss and UT is are my least favorite to visit.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
A caterer has posted on here in years past before games, and everyone gives high praise to his food. Hopefully he’ll chime in or someone can share his contact info.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Doing a company event for the Bama game. Using southern traditions for the tent, truck and all that set up. Was wondering who y’all use for catering and if anyone delivers to the tailgate spot. It will be a tent full of MSU fans. Don’t worry I wouldn’t bring Bama to you..lol. Also looking forward to watching y’all this year.. State is my sleeper team. I see y’all having a hell of a season. One of my favorite places to visit. Beautiful campus and the best fans. Ole miss and UT is are my least favorite to visit.
Be a little more specific, you could use anyone from Chick Fil A to Brian Michaels and lots between depending on what your menu is.

Reactions: Maroon13

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
I feeding around 60 guest, we are a large pharma company. I plan on having around 5 nugget trays from chick fil a. Just as extra as back up. I was leaning towards sliders or BBQ, but pretty open to good food if something was easier and had s good reputation for tailgating in Starkville. I was going to do kettle chips.. but of course need to look at other sides.

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
I work for a large pharma company and no way in hell could I expense a tailgate catering event, lol.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login