Tainted Love Game Thread

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Selfish play by cam to dribble it up. Stupid. You are a train wreck at the FT line. You have to get rid of it.

Slow Natives

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah, Matthews is really really good but he doesn't know his weakness. I would have him shoot free throws the whole practice, every practice, from this point out. Nothing else.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I feel like we had 20+ second chance points. Did anyone see that number?

trob115

Jul 5, 2011
Not sure why there's so much complaining here. Did we win, yes. That's the most important stat today.
We won today not playing good on both ends. Arkansas is a talented team, and we should be happy we didn't take a loss. Jans did a great job coaching down the stretch. Shak needs to shoot more!!

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This is unacceptable play. Arky is not suppose to be a very good team. We should be beating them soundly.
Arkansas is one of the better .500 teams for sure.
And it shouldn't be news anymore, but a .500 team in the SEC can beat a .667 team 3 months into a season. It is very possible.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Can we please pull Tolu out of this game and never put him back in? Turnovers, missed layups, missed free throws, horrible body language. And, he clogs up the lane for Matthews and others. Guy needs to graduate and go to Spain.

We lose Tolu and Bell at the end of this season so you will soon have your wish. I am concerned to see who will fill the role of starting dominant big man that has earned SEC honors multiple years in a row.
You apparently think most anyone would be better, since you want Tolu benched and to never play again.
Seriously, who should have all his minutes?

I can't imagine how you would have reacted to Ado's stone hands or Marcus Campbell's...well everything.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login