Take aways from tonight's LSU.....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
loss at FSU. I still feel the Tigers are going to be a tough nut for us in a couple weeks. I assume our coaches probably had a special watch/working party tonight either at the office or at Zach's house. My 10,000 ft view is LSU has a dual threat QB......We do not. That puts us behind the 8 ball right off the bat. We have one QB who can pass but not run. And another QB who can run but not pass. Either way it will come down to the line play. And yes, it usually does in most games. I feel like we should not flush Daniels out of the pocket AT ALL. Let him beat us throwing the ball if he beats us. I really don't want to see him running around our defensive backfield all night. LSU uses everybody for a receiver. The WRs, the TEs, the RBs, and maybe others. Our work is cut out for us and hopefully the coaches can put a plan together after seeing the opposition tonight. And hopefully, we can defeat AZ without having to show too much and save some surprises for LSWHO. We're going to need all we can get.

Last edited:

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
loss at FSU. I still feel the Tigers are going to be a tough nut for us in a couple weeks. I assume our coaches probably had a special watch/working party tonight either at the office or at Zach's house. My 10,000 ft view is LSU has a dual threat QB......We do not. That puts us behind the 8 ball right off the bat. We have one QB who can pass but not run. And another QB who can run but not pass. Either way it will come down to the line play. And yes, it usually does in most games. I feel like we should not flush Daniels out of the pocket AT ALL. Let him beat us throwing the ball if he beats us. I really don't want to see him running around our defensive backfield all night. LSU uses everybody for a receiver. The WRs, the TEs, the RBs, and maybe others. Our work is cut out for us and hopefully the coaches can put a plan together after seeing the opposition tonight. Hopefully, we can defeat AZ without having to show too much and save some surprises for LSWHO. We're going to need all we can get.
I'd say you are about right. Gonna be a tough matchup.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
loss at FSU. I still feel the Tigers are going to be a tough nut for us in a couple weeks. I assume our coaches probably had a special watch/working party tonight either at the office or at Zach's house. My 10,000 ft view is LSU has a dual threat QB......We do not. That puts us behind the 8 ball right off the bat. We have one QB who can pass but not run. And another QB who can run but not pass. Either way it will come down to the line play. And yes, it usually does in most games. I feel like we should not flush Daniels out of the pocket AT ALL. Let him beat us throwing the ball if he beats us. I really don't want to see him running around our defensive backfield all night. LSU uses everybody for a receiver. The WRs, the TEs, the RBs, and maybe others. Our work is cut out for us and hopefully the coaches can put a plan together after seeing the opposition tonight. And hopefully, we can defeat AZ without having to show too much and save some surprises for LSWHO. We're going to need all we can get.
Free Shoes looked like one helluva team. Both were rusty, but those guys have some legit talent.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
We do not have the same elite play makers that Florida State does, but we do have good playmakers. Need to play a sound game all around, though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login