Taylor Swift naked

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Got to give the kid credit, he popped right back up. If you've ever laced up a pair of cleats and played the game, that's happened to you and you know exactly how it feels. It's happened to me and I didn't always jump back up that quickly.
The trick is that you have to be the one who is delivering the hit, not taking it. He'll learn.

Reactions: BBdawg

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
People were comparing this kid to Minkah. I think Downs is good but this should be a lesson when making comparisons. Minkah would’ve ripped that USF player’s head off, even as a freshman.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
People were comparing this kid to Minkah. I think Downs is good but this should be a lesson when making comparisons. Minkah would’ve ripped that USF player’s head off, even as a freshman.
Minkah wasn’t even starting at this point in his career, so hard to say what he would have done.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Minkah wasn’t even starting at this point in his career, so hard to say what he would have done.
but but but you and your Gump sissie boys were acting like Downs and Haynes was a big loss for the Dawgs lol, I told everyone that those two scrubs were overrated , and that was way before they committed to Bama, and I said the same thing about Arch Manning, he’s no better than those scrubs that’s on your roster lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
but but but you and your Gump sissie boys were acting like Downs and Haynes was a big loss for the Dawgs lol, I told everyone that those two scrubs were overrated , and that was way before they committed to Bama, and I said the same thing about Arch Manning, he’s no better than those scrubs that’s on your roster lol
It was, which is why you are still crying like a b*tch about it. Since you are so “smart”, why aren’t you evaluating talent for an NFL team instead of working for a call center?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It was, which is why you are still crying like a b*tch about it. Since you are so “smart”, why aren’t you evaluating talent for an NFL team instead of working for a call center?
Keep star gazing William, they’re scrubs my guy

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Way to go Caleb! You got trucked but you popped right back up young man! You'll only get better and you'll start delivering those type hits very soon!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Way to go Caleb! You got trucked but you popped right back up young man! You'll only get better and you'll start delivering those type hits very soon!
Ran through that lil soft biitch like diarrhea
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
braves.jpeg

Bathroom selfies?

But your a certified gangsta from the projects!

Prison Pass Around!

You've Lost In Real Life!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login