TCU -1.5

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Against a brutal schedule we’ve been competitive in every game outside of the trip to Knoxville. Wouldn’t shock me at all if it’s close today, and we could win. We are due.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Against a brutal schedule we’ve been competitive in every game outside of the trip to Knoxville. Wouldn’t shock me at all if it’s close today, and we could win. We are due.
Agreed. Thanks to our FT shooting and lack of a "go to" scorer down the stretch, I don't have any faith that we're going to win, but I see no reason that it wouldn't be close. If I had to guess, I'd bet on back and forth for 30 minutes, we'll build a 5-6 point team at some in the 2nd half, and then we'll lose because TCU will execute down the stretch while we won't.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The Big 12 is taking the SEC to the woodshed today. WV beat Auburn and reminded me which place has more obnoxious players than Oklahoma, who is shoving Bama around right now.

The Tide suddenly can't shoot 3's. They are not intimidating when they can't shoot tres or mid-range shoots. Bama's defense is playing awful.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
For some reason I keep thinking we got the parts to improve our shooting and go on a win streak and sneak into the tourney. I'm prolly delusional but that's the way I've been forever as a STATE fan. The 5 losses in a row have ripped my rectum something fierce. I need relief and a reach around.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
132.5 O/U, so Vegas thinks we'll score as much on TCU as Georgia did.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
DJ zero for 4 from 3, on track for his usual 1 for 9 shooting

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
How in the hell was that an intentional foul? It was bad enough that we played grade school bothered the last few seconds of the game, but they had to call that an intentional foul. If that was intentional, then the elbow in the face we got should've been intentional.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Can't leave a first half without a leaving a gigantic dog 💩 on the court. DJ still putting up the 3, expect him to go 0 for 12 from 3.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Refs giving TCU all the calls in the last 2-3 minutes:

- No foul called on the “incidental” elbow to the face
- No over & back call…in fact, let’s reset the shot clock to 30 for TCU
- Quick 10 second call against us
- BS “flagrant” foul to end the half

Surprised they didn’t call a foul on TCU’s last 3-pt attempt.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
How in the hell was that an intentional foul? It was bad enough that we played grade school bothered the last few seconds of the game, but they had to call that an intentional foul. If that was intentional, then the elbow in the face we got should've been intentional.
Sure would have liked to see a replay of either of those plays...

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Refs giving TCU all the calls in the last 2-3 minutes:

- No foul called on the “incidental” elbow to the face
- No over & back call…in fact, let’s reset the shot clock to 30 for TCU
- Quick 10 second call against us
- BS “flagrant” foul to end the half

Surprised they didn’t call a foul on TCU’s last 3-pt attempt.
They're giving them every foul situation to start in the second half. See how many free throws they are getting already? I see us sitting on the bench with five fouls before it's all over. They're also starting to hit from three-point range. We're in trouble if they keep hitting these baskets from three

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
They're giving them every foul situation to start in the second half. See how many free throws they are getting already? I see us sitting on the bench with five fouls before it's all over. They're also starting to hit from three-point range. We're in trouble if they keep hitting these baskets from three
The lazy turnover to end the 1st half was a nice touch, too. Refs didn’t help, but dammit it we didn’t help ourselves either.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We're on our way to losing this after a great start. When we start giving up layups and fantastically inventive turnovers on our part, it's just a matter of time. Our on-the-court intelligence is definitely in the dunce category.

I can see Jan's facial expressions seem to be saying, "Hurry up and get me through the portal please!"

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
17 you negative waves pu$$ies. Whatcha got now biatches?
Sorry, I have been down that road before. Glad I was wrong.

Oh God GIF by DuroflexWorld

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login