TCU may be in trouble

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I wonder how bad TCU would have to get beat for bama to slip in?

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
As much as I'd like to see TCU end all hope for bama -neck-nation, their OL is getting schooled. GA and MI will feast in the backfield on them

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
As much as I'd like to see TCU end all hope for bama -neck-nation, their OL is getting schooled. GA and MI will feast in the backfield on them
they also have had 2 bad turnovers and have not had an answer for K-State's running game. K-State just went up by 11 with a 44 yard TD run after intercepting TCU's pass deep in the red zone. 11:27 to go in 4th.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
K-State was in total control until their player fumbled that punt. Lesson to punt returners....if you have to take more than 2 steps to track down a punt.....let it go! Would rather have the ball downed for worse position than to lose it all together.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I think TCU is in the playoff now, regardless of what happens in overtime. Committee is not going to penalize them that heavily for losing an overtime game to a top 10 team they’ve already beaten this year.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I think they’re still in.

They might be, they might not be. But they have no one to blame but themselves if they are left out. Big 12 is a glorified G5 conference and they didn’t even win it, and they had no marquee nonconference wins.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think TCU is in the playoff now, regardless of what happens in overtime. Committee is not going to penalize them that heavily for losing an overtime game to a top 10 team they’ve already beaten this year.
Alot of is who all they played and how bad they want Bama in. I don't think the Big 12 is good. GA, Healthy Tenn and Bama would be both those teams.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
What makes you think that? Just because one team is Bama and the other is TCU? Bama could’ve lost five games this year. Barely beat a Texas team that TCU whipped. Bama might beat TCU but it wouldn’t be a blowout. They nearly lost to Texas A&M at home, remember.

TCU “whipped” Texas? They won 17-10.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If only we had a QB who has Duggans guts!!
Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Remember when Bama got beat by Utah in a bowl? And when TCU rolled Ole Miss in the Peach Bowl? Michigan is favored over TCU (and should be). But they gotta play the game. People who think it is automatic that TCU loses in the semifinal just aren’t paying attention to history. And it bears mentioning that TCU beat Texas more decisively than Ala did.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Remember when Bama got beat by Utah in a bowl? And when TCU rolled Ole Miss in the Peach Bowl? Michigan is favored over TCU (and should be). But they gotta play the game. People who think it is automatic that TCU loses in the semifinal just aren’t paying attention to history. And it bears mentioning that TCU beat Texas more decisively than Ala did.

Awesome, and we have some closet Alabama fans on here that fit that picture!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login