Teams do not host super regionals……..

Masal32

May 12, 2018
He’s right. We have many problems. Selfish at bats are what bother me the most. Starting with Logan “hamburgerlar” Tanner. What a joke. Stinnett is so mentally weak. And if Tullar tries to make another play on ball hit in the infield, he should never see the mound again.

Last edited:

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
It’s 5 17ing games not 20 or 30! Some of you are beyond ridiculous, way beyond. We played a quality team last weekend that has a chance to make a post season run, we beat up a weak sister during the week and played like **** yesterday and lost. So our head coach all of a sudden can’t recruit, our hitting and pitching coach suck and we have no leadership on the team. OMG where doomed! I saw on another thread a poster asked why Bianco has all these wonderful teams that hit every year and we seem to struggle. The real question should be how many World Series has Bianco been to? Or how come MSU has been to 3 straight World Series and he’s only managed 1 in his entire career. Sorry there’s no comparison between schools we far and above exceed them. So stop your bitching, whining or talking about things you’ve have zero knowledge about or at least wait till they prove you right or wrong.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This can't be right how could Rafael Palmero lose to Mississippi College?

[FONT="]#OnThisDay in College Baseball: 1983On the 1st pitch of his college career Rafael Palmeiro crushed a 3-run home run in a 12-8 loss to Mississippi College. He would hit 66 more in his MSU career... It was Palmeiro who fueled my love of MSU Baseball. pic.twitter.com/BIKo9tVc1d— Richard Willis (@richardwwillis) February 26, 2022 [/FONT]

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login