Tenn, Ark, A&M are another level above us…where we used to be

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I'd take choking like them right now.
I dunno... I'd rather be a storied program with a National Championship than flash in the pan new money that can't handle success.

ETA: What's happening to Texas A&M right now is the equivalent of losing to Ole Miss in a Starkville Regional. I would rather us lose to Virginia in Charlottesville than that.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I dunno... I'd rather be a storied program with a National Championship than flash in the pan new money that can't handle success.

ETA: What's happening to Texas A&M right now is the equivalent of losing to Ole Miss in a Starkville Regional. I would rather us lose to Virginia in Charlottesville than that.
1-At some point you have to quit resting on past titles & get serious about being an elite program & win some damn games. That point should have come the last day of the 2022 season. But we’re still not there.
2-Completely agree. That would be the worst.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Who has a more expensive roster than Tenn? Or LSU last year. Both will lose over 7 figures on baseball.

I'll hang up and listen.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Are you talking about the fact that we look like we have a great lineup of horse jockeys while they look great they have assembled a team of football sized players?

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Down goes elite, way above us, program Arkansas who will be (checks notes) playing in an elimination game tomorrow.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
If we are playing tomorrow night for a chance at a super............ A man can dream

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
A&M survives. Texas blew this game like a prison bitсh.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
But in the old era, we didn’t have the internet where fans could emotionally circle jerk about the doom and gloom. We seemed much better then.
Yep, and tell me again how programs like Miami, Texas, USC and others didn't value the National Championships they were winning in baseball back then. *** Baseball was a national collegiate sport and Ron Polk made the SEC aware of its importance. Diminishing what we have done in baseball serves no purpose other than making someone look dumb.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
But in the old era, we didn’t have the internet where fans could emotionally circle jerk about the doom and gloom. We seemed much better then.

This.

I ran into a lot of fans like some of the ones who congregate here back in the day. I quietly stole a beer from their cooler and walked back over to where my friends were standing.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’ll go even further and say there’s a decent chance that Louisiana boatraces A&M tonight and puts A&M behind the 8 ball tomorrow.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login