Tenn, Ark, A&M are another level above us…where we used to be

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
They had a much easier road to get there than we did. We aren't supposed to win the regional we are in, they were.
And? It’s going to take a miracle for us to get out of this regional. And this is our high water mark. And it was ours for the taking.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
When does Arkansas’ super regional start? Want to make sure I tune in so I can sit and be jealous

Reactions: Cbassreb

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
And? It’s going to take a miracle for us to get out of this regional. And this is our high water mark. And it was ours for the taking.
We are supposed to be the second best team in ours. It's playing out that way. They were supposed to be the best in theirs.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Not really. We are behind the 8 ball in Charlottesville in case you haven’t noticed
We're in the Regional Final in Charlottesville. They didn't even make it that far.

Plus, the original post was how they were heads and shoulders above us, not that we are heads and shoulders above them.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I say we offer the crazy bastard at Tennessee a big wad of cash before someone else does

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This program is not where it needs to be. Hire Vitello before someone else does. It's obvious Lemon doesn't know how to build a program to be a super regional and Omaha team. Same crap he was doing at Indiana before he was gifted the program Cohen built. Even though Can couldn't keep his dick in his pants he recruited monsters that lead to Lemonhead winning a title. No Can recruits it never happens. Hell even Henderson made some games on the program that cohen built. Cohen may have been a ****** ad but he built a baseball program. Lemon don't know how to rebuild **** after he destroyed it

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Who would you choose to lead your program for the NEXT five years? Dave Van Horn or Chris Lemonhead?
Be honest, if you were an Arkansas fan right now, you’d want to fire van horn

but to answer your question, I’d probably pick neither one if I were picking a new coach. But if I had to choose one, I’d probably take the guy who’s won a title vs the guy who chokes every year.

Reactions: Dawgg

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I have many many Hog friends and every single one of them has been calling for their hitting coach's head since midseason. They also think DVH is the best coach in the country, and no matter what happens in the draft he'll just re-up and have them ranked in the top 5 again next year and that every other school that doesn't pony up $ to steal him away are a bunch of idiots. They love DVH up there and 1-2 in a home regional hasn't changed their view as far as I can tell.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Be honest, if you were an Arkansas fan right now, you’d want to fire van horn
Are you kidding me? 22 years, 20 regionals (1 tournament cancelled), 7 CWS. No way in hell I'd want him fired. You can't even begin to compare him to Lemonis. Not even remotely close.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Are you kidding me? 22 years, 20 regionals (1 tournament cancelled), 7 CWS. No way in hell I'd want him fired. You can't even begin to compare him to Lemonis. Not even remotely close.
Go check out some Arkansas boards… there are several that want him gone.

Of course not reasonable people, only people that don’t make any sense

Reactions: Dawgg and patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login