Texas A&M CC Basketball Game Thread

MSUUGADawg

Oct 28, 2022
We seem very nervous and way to jacked up all combined into one. Need to take some deep breaths and calm down.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I just skimmed thru C.C.'s 2021 right quick and they sucked last year. Down 17-8 ; 10:30 left in 1st half. This Sux So Far. Y'all wanna make this the game thread? If so, can someone make a minor adjustment to the thread title so others will be more apt to join?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Corpus Christi is a pretty tough opponent for a first game. Return all five starters from an NCAA Tournament team.

Reactions: The Fatboy

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
What? Was I looking at another year other than their last?
Wikipedia says they went 23-12 overall and 7-7 in the Southland Conference last season. They won the conference tourney and were a 16 seed in the tourney. Lost in the First Four to Texas Southern. So they’re not a world beater, but it’s not like we’re playing a SWAC team.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Can’t hit the broadside of a barn currently. At least we’re rebounding.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Need some better defense. They are getting a lot of easy shots. We need some more shooters

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Are we allowed to feel schitty if we come back and win this on a buzzer-beater or should we just enjoy the win and move on?

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Wikipedia says they went 23-12 overall and 7-7 in the Southland Conference last season. They won the conference tourney and were a 16 seed in the tourney. Lost in the First Four to Texas Southern. So they’re not a world beater, but it’s not like we’re playing a SWAC team.
Yea, they were weak thru the reg season but caught fire at their tourney. Winning a conference tourney means they got hot though and with all their guys back ain't no slouches. But down 7 with a minute to go in the first so far feels like I just found out Mr. T. is my new proctologist.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
On the espn box score, we have two players with their position listed as “ATH”. I guess Jans hasn’t decided yet whether to play them on offense or defense.
LMAO. Good Catch. Welp, I stayed dry last night but tonight I'm drinkin'. I hope I do not do too much stupid ****. I just started but I ain't gonna get drunk. I've been super syked about Jan and schit. I wanna have fun like I remember with STATE Hoops. Go Dogs. Y'all don't drink too much now, ya here?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'd be really interested in what DJ could be if he played with intensity for a whole game.

BearcatBully

Mar 3, 2008
Why is Jans allowing some players to wear their own shoes? Looks like an Upward team with the red and yellow shoes clashing with the team colors! Good Lord can we do anything right?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
We’ve really turned up the defense. Loving the intensity they’re playing with on the defensive end. Still can’t shoot for schitt, but one thing at a time.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
14-4 State in first 5 of the 2nd Half.

Looking much better and they're playing hard. I'll be very satisfied with a 10 pt win here. Just don't want it to come down to the last 2 minutes.

We've got a lot of athletes and size. Just need to come together as a unit.

Reactions: The Fatboy

BearcatBully

Mar 3, 2008
I guess you’ve never watched an NBA game. You don’t have to answer that, I’ll put you down as a “no”.
NBA is different. Those are paid millionaire players who run the league. These kids are amateur college players playing for their team. Wait never mind! I see what you mean. I guess it’s all the same now. But you are a straight A student. Haven’t watched a professional game of any sort NFL, NBA, MLB in many many years. Can’t do it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login