Texas Bowl

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
Not all, but looks like the most common.

Seen us predicted in the Texas bowl against Iowa State in multiple articles as well - and one pitting us against them in the Liberty. Also vs Wake Forest in the Gator Bowl, or Birmingham bowl vs Houston.

SI with the worst take of all, predicts us getting shut out of SEC bowls and headed to whatever the hell the Camellia Bowl is, against Old Dominion.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I don’t mind the Texas bowl but would rather a different opponent since we just played Kansas state in a home and home.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Here is what I been told
We want Texas but Texas wants a name school. We would be ok with Memphis but we feel like we deserve the Texas bowl.
Wild card is Charlotte. It's been 6 years since we went but we would take Charlotte over Memphis if both are presented.
Don't shoot the messenger

D4L

Aug 2, 2021
We don't have enough bullets to shoot everyone with a message board opinion...

BogeyGolfer.sixpack

Aug 5, 2011
Here is what I been told
We want Texas but Texas wants a name school. We would be ok with Memphis but we feel like we deserve the Texas bowl.
Wild card is Charlotte. It's been 6 years since we went but we would take Charlotte over Memphis if both are presented.

I think most fans that will attend would prefer Memphis over Houston due to the Jan 4th date. That's when most schools across our state have students returning to school on or close to that date.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Yes I was excited to take the kids on a 2hr drive to Houston til I saw the Jan 4 date. Worst date ever.
But there is a good alimni base in Houston, just not good for families who don't live there.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Here is what I been told

Nm.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login