Texas / Georgia

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Eye test says this was a mismatch but then again Texas had dirt on ever official calling the game tonight

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
“They tried to rob us with calls” Kirby says it out loud.
The rules have been different for Bama and Kirby’s UGa for long enough. Give me a break with that crying about the refs. Saban’s and Kirby’s DB’s have gotten away with mugging other teams’ WR’s for most of the last decade. That overturned PI call was a horrible call. The targeting calls should have been 3, not just 2. The rules are what they are. Kirby can go choke on a bag of dlcks. Don’t like any of them but he’s in a class of his own.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The rules have been different for Bama and Kirby’s UGa for long enough. Give me a break with that crying about the refs. Saban’s and Kirby’s DB’s have gotten away with mugging other teams’ WR’s for most of the last decade. That overturned PI call was a horrible call. The targeting calls should have been 3, not just 2. The rules are what they are. Kirby can go choke on a bag of dlcks. Don’t like any of them but he’s in a class of his own.
You haven't been around Texas enough yet. You will change your tune. The PI was absolutely a blatant PI. Even if it wasn't , name the last time you saw one overturned like that? You can't. Texas has destroyed every conference they have ever been in. They will destroy the SEC too. We got a glimpse tonight. It was only a taste of what is coming. The day we let them in was the beginning of the end for the SEC.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Jawjah lost?**

It begins to sound that way. I just got here to say good night and make sure you watch those number-one rankings until the end of the season. They have a terrible habit of disappearing this year. So sorry that USC lost today.

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
I never saw the Deliverance banjo kid after he grew up.… But I bet he looked like Carson Beck.
Carson Beck looks like this guy

and this guy

and this guy

made a baby

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login