Texas Tech Stadium Expansion...

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
That’s almost exactly what we need to do in the South End Zone.
And I’m a proponent of keeping the M Club in the south end zone somehow, hell- go up on the M Club dues to $150.00 year vs $50.00
That’s not too much to ask to have that type of EZ

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
That’s almost exactly what we need to do in the South End Zone.
And I’m a proponent of keeping the M Club in the south end zone somehow, hell- go up on the M Club dues to $150.00 year vs $50.00
That’s not too much to ask to have that type of EZ
I don’t know, that TT scoreboard would look weird in Davis Wade**

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
My son and I went to the BYU game several years ago. We drove so he could see the country. We spent the night at a Hampton Inn just up the street from the stadium. I did not know we were so close to the stadium. They had their lights on and we thought it might be a high school stadium. The next morn drove over and saw that it was Tech's stadium. My job use to take to Texas a bunch they have some really big high school football stadiums.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Didn't they just hire a high school coach? Bold strategy, but I kinda like it. They are like us, they have to do something a little different.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Yeah. Joey McGuire made his name in high school football-- winning three state titles in Texas's UIL as head coach-- but he spent the past five seasons as an assistant at Baylor and had increased responsibilities as an associate head coach for the Bears.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login