WOLVERINES!!!

Bookmark
Save Image to Downloads
Save Image to Downloads
Save Image to Downloads
REPEAT

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
All of the above, but John Deere Green got me. Charlene I’ll be your Billy Bob.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
I was married to one of these gorgeous gingers for 27 years. It’s a as fun as you could ever imagine but crazier than anyone should have to endure. I give you this, never a dull moment. Enjoy the ride young men, it is worth the price of admission but it may kill you. We did not divorce, she left in spirit but left her shell behind ( heart attack - I was there). Damn what a ride that was.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I was married to one of these gorgeous gingers for 27 years. It’s a as fun as you could ever imagine but crazier than anyone should have to endure. I give you this, never a dull moment. Enjoy the ride young men, it is worth the price of admission but it may kill you. We did not divorce, she left in spirit but left her shell behind ( heart attack - I was there). Damn what a ride that was.

God Bless

View attachment 23956

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017

My condolences to you sir. I too lost my wife who had reddish hair about 11 years ago. She died after having multiple strokes while getting intensive chemo treatment for leukemia at Baptist Hospital in Jackson. Saddest day of my life. She never got to meet our grand children, which is the saddest thing. But I am convinced that she is looking down on them with great joy.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Can someone confirm if (Kelly Reilly) Beth Dutton’s strawberry blonde locks made the group? I’m scared to look at the faces. Might make eye contact and give them another freckle for their soul count.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login