Thank you gumps

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Luke Holman has been lights out. Appreciate your contribution to LSU's next natty in baseball.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
OP posts about sh*t that people don’t watch like women’s bball and baseball because his football team is cheeks.
What so called man keeps saying cheeks? Stop being a phaggot and grow up man

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What so called man keeps saying cheeks? Stop being a phaggot and grow up man
I didn’t know “cheeks” was only a word to be used by adolescents and younger. Another dumb post from the Colossal DA Korey.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Harbaugh made Saban CHEEKS, Go suck a fat cock BIITCH, @dp rtr can suck it with you
Alabama clapped Kirby’s CHEEKS again. It happens so frequently that it isn’t even newsworthy anymore. Still D-riding Harbaugh without even an ounce of shame. Priceless lmao.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Alabama clapped Kirby’s CHEEKS again. It happens so frequently that it isn’t even newsworthy anymore. Still D-riding Harbaugh without even an ounce of shame. Priceless lmao.
Still hurts doesn’t it punk? Michigan went in dry PHUCK BOY

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Do you think the coach UGA got from LSU will do a good job?
He was a very successful pitching coach in the mlb. Was ours for only a year as the plan was to get a big time HC gig. He really wasn't here long enough to evaluate his recruiting so that's unknown.
As far as a pitching coach, last year started off as a disaster on the mound. By the time we got to sec play he had kids who couldn't find water from a boat dialed in and throwing extremely well.

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
OP posts about sh*t that people don’t watch like women’s bball and baseball because his football team is cheeks.
What a weird way to say "I don't really like Bama, i only like Bama football because they win and I'm a front runner".

pathetic you guys who say your fans of a school but don't follow any other sports.
What do Bama fans do during baseball season besides beat off and their sister/wives?
Baseball is a major sport and more skill than Neanderthal football.

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
And it's not the rest of the sec's fault that bama isn't wealthy enough to excel in a sport other than football.
LSU as an athletic program is freakin flight years ahead of Bama.
track titles, gymnastics, baseball, wbb, etc etc.
We have teams to pull for 365.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
What a weird way to say "I don't really like Bama, i only like Bama football because they win and I'm a front runner".

pathetic you guys who say your fans of a school but don't follow any other sports.
What do Bama fans do during baseball season besides beat off and their sister/wives?
They flock to our state and bandwagon the Braves

Reactions: South of 40

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

I struck a nerve with that post :ROFLMAO:
I follow all the men sports, just wanted to see if I could get a reaction. It worked.

Reactions: South of 40

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021

found your answer

Latest posts