That’s how

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Unpopular opinion but rogers is not nor will be Mahomes or Allen. I've been wishing we would adapt to a qb that has legs like that and can make plays and extend plays.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I’m comparing the play and y’all are comparing the players. There is a huge difference.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Both teams have a mobile QB that is a run threat and a deep ball threat. We have a statue that can’t make the deep throw.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Air Raid is suppose to work. It’ll work here too.

I agree with the philosophy. The players just need to execute -- that's the trick. I think that in time they can and will. Air Raid will only improve over time

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Well some here take great offense if you say anything negative about the record holding qb. He does not have the legs nor the arm to do what either of those guys do. He has great accuracy snd and timing once he gets going. But he want born with their talent. Not his fault.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Well some here take great offense if you say anything negative about the record holding qb. He does not have the legs nor the arm to do what either of those guys do. He has great accuracy snd and timing once he gets going. But he want born with their talent. Not his fault.

Well….strictly in terms of raw talent, Dak Prescott himself doesn’t even have anywhere close to the pure talent of Mahomes or Allen, either. What are we even talking about here? Rogers is a typical Leach QB…guy with multiple weaknesses and deficiencies who can still be very capable of running the offense and putting up stupid numbers just by nailing the technical aspects, timing, and decision making required of the Air Raid. Compare him to Harrell, Kingsbury, Gordon, Cumbie, Symons, etc. He’s pretty much the same as all those guys. Some folks already showed that he compared pretty favorably to Minshew’s year at WSU already, that’s about the peak of what he could be, potentially.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login