Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Early coverage has been phenomenal.
Justin Thomas leader in the clubhouse -3

seems a bit windy

Second favorite major.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Glad to see them getting some weather. The Open isn’t as entertaining if the conditions are nice.
Thank You!!! I looked at the forecast and it’s supposed to die down this weekend. It’s absolute ********. They should postpone the Open for good weather.

Reactions: Pars

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Early coverage has been phenomenal.
Justin Thomas leader in the clubhouse -3

seems a bit windy

Second favorite major.
I just like it because it is usually so different. It's fun watching to see which golfers are just shotmakers and can run it along the ground or punch it or whatever to deal with weather and the links style course and which ones that despite being great golfers, really struggle outside of american style courses.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I saw a match the other day on YT between Phil Mickleson and a YT golfer where if Phil lost he would have to wear jogger pants at the Open. He lost and is actually living up to the terms of the bet although his doesn’t look as hideous as some I’ve seen on the PGA tour.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
A Shane Lowry runaway win wouldn’t do much for me.*

*not saying this will happen but it’s in the cards

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Last I checked Daly WD and Tiger was in the 140's far from The Cut. What a Drag. Can you imagine those 2 paired together at the top of the LB?

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Blurry picture and backward hats doing it for everyone's "weather" needs? "Feels like" temps hard to figure out between those bundled up and Horschel playing in short sleeves.

Gotta love Brown burning em around the course, some old school stuff there.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Either time for him to hang it up or get a cart exemption.
He can’t walk and play with all the metal he’s got in his body.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
Tiger just doesn’t play enough. And maybe that’s because of the metal in leg. No way to stay competitive playing 4 times a year. It’s amazing he made cut at masters. If he is not going tune up by playing tourney rounds, he needs to quit.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Tiger just doesn’t play enough. And maybe that’s because of the metal in leg. No way to stay competitive playing 4 times a year. It’s amazing he made cut at masters. If he is not going tune up by playing tourney rounds, he needs to quit.
Tiger's earned the right to quit when HE decides. That 10-12 yr run he had was Ruthian. Unfortunately for his legacy greatness in golf is viewed in 20 year spans. For 20 Straight Years Jack never finished less than 3rd on the money list. That's insane. Not only his majors but all the 2nd & 3rd place finishes in majors. There will never be another Jack and I doubt there will ever be another 10 yr run like Tiger had.

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Blurry picture and backward hats doing it for everyone's "weather" needs? "Feels like" temps hard to figure out between those bundled up and Horschel playing in short sleeves.

Gotta love Brown burning em around the course, some old school stuff there.
Horschel was taking his jacket off to swing. Apparently he hated the feel of it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login