The advertisements in the MLB uniforms are so out of hand now. Now they have advertisements on the damn helmets.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I agree. Plus you’ve got the add on the back of the mound. Before long they’ll scrap the team names for sponsors like we used to have for t-ball.

Reactions: BulldawgFan

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I understand your concern, but I’ve got fond memories from my days on Delaware Tire Break & Muffler.
We won the championship one year when we were Pizza Hut. They wouldn’t even pay for t-shirt jerseys. They gave us a basic Pizza Hut t-shirt with no numbers, but we kicked tail that year. Play with the proverbial chip on our shoulder.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Don't some SEC stadiums have a couple of subtle ads, or what could be ads, on the field? Not sure if State does - didn't notice.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Don't some SEC stadiums have a couple of subtle ads, or what could be ads, on the field? Not sure if State does - didn't notice.
I mean... Kentucky is literally "Kroger Field". Tennessee has Pilot Truck Stop logos on the field.

Those are two off the top of my head.

ETA: Arkansas has a Tyson Foods logo too. We'll all have it eventually.

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Who we gonna get? No big companies headquartered in MS. Maybe there are some out of state who are owned by MSU alumni.

All our homegrown companies sell out and/or move to big metros. Viking, McRae's, Backyard Burger, Stein Mart, now Sanderson Farms.

CSpire is about all we got. Drake? Guess you got Southern Tire Mart now too. Newk's I suppose.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
My best teams were Time Transportation and Blackbeard Photography. Both jerseys were maroon with white collar and sleeve trim. Coincidence? I think not. Did these companies pick the colors or my father, the coach? I honestly don't know. I should ask him.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I mean... Kentucky is literally "Kroger Field". Tennessee has Pilot Truck Stop logos on the field.

Those are two off the top of my head.

ETA: Arkansas has a Tyson Foods logo too. We'll all have it eventually.
Yes, that's what I meant rather than the name of the field.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login