The Dutton’s

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
Drink Weller 12. I hope to try it one day.

Should have killed more than 1 character in the first episode.

Paramount Network Walking GIF by Yellowstone

Reactions: Double Dawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
This show is dumb AF.

Agree with the that, it would be a good show without going overboard. IRL, anyone who acted life Beth (no matter how hot) would live in a trailer, absolutely no on would put up with her sh*t. How many people have the Dutton's killed, yet no one seems to care, not counting getting the sheriff killed in a public setting.

Reactions: Dawg84 and Dawgg

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Agree with the that, it would be a good show without going overboard. IRL, anyone who acted life Beth (no matter how hot) would live in a trailer, absolutely no on would put up with her sh*t. How many people have the Dutton's killed, yet no one seems to care, not counting getting the sheriff killed in a public setting.
The characters are caricatures and the plot points are ridiculous. It’s awful.

Reactions: Perd Hapley

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
This show jumped the shark for me about a season and a half ago when every episode seemingly turned into "Let's see what crazy, unrealistic, anti-social thing we can have Beth do this week"

Reactions: Maroon13

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
This show jumped the shark for me about a season and a half ago when every episode seemingly turned into "Let's see what crazy, unrealistic, anti-social thing we can have Beth do this week"

I suffered through the end of Season 3 almost for the comedic value of how bad it was. At that point I was so apathetic to what happened to basically any of the main characters or plot points that it was an easy decision to skip whatever is left. Awful writing and just a complete waste of mostly talented actors.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I am not knocking the show at all have never actually seen an episode but like I told Mrs. Devil laying in bed last night Yellowstone was on like 6 or 7 different channels at the same time. That was amazing to me I can not remember any other show in my lifetime that has taken over like that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login