The garnet facemasks

TopHook

All-American
Jun 11, 2019
2,534
7,403
63
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

 

Gaimcock

Redshirt
Jan 22, 2022
45
42
18
How about black panties and an angel's face
… I feel the magic in your caress
I feel magic when I touch your dress
Silk and satin, leather and lace
Black panties with an angel's face

… I see magic in your eyes
I hear the magic in your sighs
Just when I think I'm gonna get away
I hear those words that you always say

… Abra abracadabra
I wanna reach out and grab ya
Abracadabra
Abracadabra

😎😉😇👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Horseshoe04
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Joyce Edwards and Tessa Johnson lead rout of College of Charleston
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer on Sunday after Alabama loss