The irony…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Spending all off season excusing losing because it was a conference game on the road and the deficit was just 3 points…

Just to sheet the bed in game 2 at home losing by multiple possessions to a non conference opponent.

#SabanDone

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Oh look, another Alabama post from one of the attention whores. Why so insecure? I mean, I know why, but I want to hear you phags say it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I wonder how a Big12 team managed to win an SEC road game at night…

Bama fans have been spending the better part of the last 3 seasons telling me how hard they are.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I wonder how a Big12 team managed to win an SEC road game at night…

Bama fans have been spending the better part of the last 3 seasons telling me how hard they are.
You are still posting about Alabama? Damn son, your case of PTSD may be worse than Korey’s. Your thread sucks, that is why no one is posting in it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are still posting about Alabama? Damn son, your case of PTSD may be worse than Korey’s. Your thread sucks, that is why no one is posting in it.
The irony of you contributing almost 50% of the posts in a thread titled “the irony”, that you say “sucks and no one post in” is almost as ironic as aLLLLLabama going 25-5 after you decided to fanboy for them… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The irony of you contributing almost 50% of the posts in a thread titled “the irony”, that you say “sucks and no one post in” is almost as ironic as aLLLLLabama going 25-5 after you decided to fanboy for them… :ROFLMAO:
The irony is you hold Saban’s cock in your mouth until the swelling goes down, but you continue to try to tell yourself “SabanDone”. If you really felt that were the case, you and Korey would spend every waking moment thinking and posting about him.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The irony is you hold Saban’s cock in your mouth until the swelling goes down, but you continue to try to tell yourself “SabanDone”. If you really felt that were the case, you and Korey would spend every waking moment thinking and posting about him.
Rent free William

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Cope more 25andFive

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login