The Israelis have struck again, blowing up hand held 2 way radios this time.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Live look at two of the terrorists posing for a picture:

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
College campus protests in 3-2-1…
Looking forward to all the terrorist sympathizers and antisemites gnashing their teeth. At least in defense of a lot of the targets of the bombs they have the excuse of being brainwashed since birth and just immersed in it their whole lives. For the ones in the US, while I'm sure many of them here were subjected to propaganda early in public and elite private schools, they have plenty of information easily accessible to them if they weren't so quick to be hateful.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Gonna be honest, I don’t love it. I know that war is hell, but apparently children have been injured/killed in these attacks. This seems like something the bad guys would do. You know, explosions that have the potential to kill or maim indiscriminately.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Gonna be honest, I don’t love it. I know that war is hell, but apparently children have been injured/killed in these attacks. This seems like something the bad guys would do. You know, explosions that have the potential to kill or maim indiscriminately.

This is probably the most successful military operation of all time as far as minimizing civilian casualties. I would assume it far and away is when you take the level of difficulty into account.

Certainly a tragedy when children or civilians are killed, but if you make putting children in harms way a trump card for groups like Hezbollah and Hamas, you increase deaths of children and civilians overtime because it lets them operate with impunity.

Certainly you take civilian deaths into account and it's a difficult line drawing exercise as to when to forego valid military operations because of potential for civilian casualties, but this doesn't seem to be anywhere near the line.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It will continue happening until they quit and accept Israel’s sovereignty. If the Choctaw nation was firing rockets and launching raids from their reservations most of us would be on board for blowing them up 24/7.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It will continue happening until they quit and accept Israel’s sovereignty. If the Choctaw nation was firing rockets and launching raids from their reservations most of us would be on board for blowing them up 24/7.
And if we're being honest, the Choctaw nation would be a lot more justified in fighting the USA than Lebanon is in fighting Israel.

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
Yes, but when the bad guys are using children as weapons carriers, shields, lookouts, and spies, what choice do you have?

Jul 11, 2024
I mean these attacks are way better than dropping bombs.

But you are right, war is hell. Israel has every night to end Hamas and Hezbollah.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
An eye for an eye. Where is the sympathy for all the women, children, and others who have been killed by Hamas Hezbolah rockets that have been sent into Israel? Actually, It's hard for me to think of them as civilians. They have been taught to hate and kill Israel since childhood. I compare all of them to the Vietcong in South Vietnam. If they're any true civilians, you can't really tell who is and who isn't, IMO.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Compare it to direct hits to mafia only members involved with organized crime(terrorism). The most effective targeted hits to date.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
War is all hell....William T. Sherman

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Why is that a hell of an example?

What moral or philosophical or factual argument would distinguish them other than the fact that American Indians haven't engaged in ultimately self destructive terrorism?
You need to read a factual history of the Indian Wars sometime. They very much engaged in terrorism, both with whites and amongst themselves. It's not
Politically correct these days but Native Americans were pretty much in a perpetual and permanent state of low level war amongst themselves. It was at times unspeakably brutal.