The moon must really be bright in Colorado..

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
People don’t realize Dave Portnoy a media mogul billionaire bankrolled Prime, bought his roster of 80 players, hyped him up on Twitter and Lewis from Kent State coaches the team. He’s a media creation and a figurehead.

without Portnoys checkbook he’s struggling like all,of the other coaches.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I love the excitement. I wish we had some of that. He did one thing right. IF... you plan to change everything, then replace everyone in that system and take your lumps with new people.

Everyone gave Prime a hard time for kicking the whole team out. Guess who was right?

What we did was take an open-wheel, Indy-style driver and team and put them in to run a NASCAR-style car/race team. Both cars may do well, but they are different cars.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I love the excitement. I wish we had some of that. He did one thing right. IF... you plan to change everything, then replace everyone in that system and take your lumps with new people.

Everyone gave Prime a hard time for kicking the whole team out. Guess who was right?

What we did was take an open-wheel, Indy-style driver and team and put them in to run a NASCAR-style car/race team. Both cars may do well, but they are different cars.
This feels like more than that. Our offense does not appear to have been coached at all

Reactions: blitz2Win

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
People don’t realize Dave Portnoy a media mogul billionaire bankrolled Prime, bought his roster of 80 players, hyped him up on Twitter and Lewis from Kent State coaches the team. He’s a media creation and a figurehead.

without Portnoys checkbook he’s struggling like all,of the other coaches.
And?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Colorado State may win this thing.
It wasn't too hard after they had head-hunted Colorado's best player Travis Hunter. Knock the best Colorado player of the game? Make Several Personal fouls to gain an advantage? Great Gameplan.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Come on Dion get rid of the sunglasses. It is nighttime.
I wear prescription sunglasses at night games at MSU. They aren't real dark and really help with the stadium lights glare. People look at me funny, but the glasses see exceptionally well for night games.

Reactions: FormerBully

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Am I the only one worn out already with the Dion
Nah....you just have to understand that's who he is. It can be a little irritating at times, but that's his brand. Every coach brings his own style to the field. Dion is just something we don't see every day. Let him be. If he wins and brings excitement to the game, so be it.

Reactions: FormerBully

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I wear prescription sunglasses at night games at MSU. They aren't real dark and really help with the stadium lights glare. People look at me funny, but the glasses see exceptionally well for night games.
Somehow I don't think that's the reason for Dion.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
8 Bit Deal With It GIF by Animanias

Corey Hart says 17 off

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login