The more I see…

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
The more it reminds me of Croom. The more it reminds me of Croom, the more I think about how clearly Dans first year showed that it was a coaching issue. For this reason, I would be finding a new guy right now and have it queued up for end of season. Give the new guy freedom to offer Arnett DC, or just cut him loose.

patdog

May 28, 2007
This whole season has been Croom 2.0. I hate it, because I like Arnett and I want us to win. But it was obvious from the 1st half of the SE Louisiana game that this team is poorly coached and the worst team we've had in 15 years. Screw the "you've got to give a coach X years" people. If you have a coach who isn't working out, the sooner you move on the better.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
This whole season has been Croom 2.0. I hate it, because I like Arnett and I want us to win. But it was obvious from the 1st half of the SE Louisiana game that this team is poorly coached and the worst team we've had in 15 years. Screw the "you've got to give a coach X years" people. If you have a coach who isn't working out, the sooner you move on the better.
I was a little more measured calling out Arkansas, post bye week, as a litmus test for improvements that might indicate they can coach. Test failed.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login