The MS State Reality Tour

Aug 22, 2012
My thoughts on where we are.

Leadership means everything. And ours is questionable. I’m not talking about football…I’m talking about Keenum. Can someone point out any positive from his tenure here other than record enrollment? We’ve regressed under his leadership and it’s obvious. But hey, we’ve got a bunch of new dorms. I guess that’s good.

Football. Keenum screwed the pooch here too. After the death of Leach, any rational leader wouldn’t have made an emotional knee jerk decision. Keenum did. Here we are. We suck. Croom-like suck.

Basketball. Jury still out but headed in right direction.

Baseball - what kind of leader says he “doesn’t want to make a baseball change first year”? That told me what I needed to know about Selmon. I will give him benefit of doubt but he gets a solid F for game day changes at Davis Wade. We are gonna be paying to take a piss before it’s over. One more year of Lemonis and he damn well better be ready.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
about Selmon. I will give him benefit of doubt but he gets a solid F for game day changes at Davis Wade. We are gonna be paying to take a piss before it’s over.
Well this part is true for sure. That dude will send us a bill this week for something.

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
Things will never get better as long as Selmon is here. Hopefully he is just a placeholder until we can get a decent AD. I hope we get one soon.

Reactions: Maroon13
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login