THE NEW DYNASTY

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
SUCK IT PEONS
Georgia Bulldogs Friends GIF by University of Georgia

Reactions: Dick_Turpin

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
All UGA needs for a 3 peat is for a big time player to be out or be taken out by them
When they beat Bama they were fortunate that both Metchie was out and Jameson got hurt because we all saw what happened in the SEC title game.
when they played Ohio st got fortunate again that Harrison Jr was taken out by a questionable hit.
who says lighting does not strike twice
Make for their 3 peat they will take out Marvin Harrison again or Caleb Williams to secure their victory
All is fair with champions and asterisks

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
All UGA needs for a 3 peat is for a big time player to be out or be taken out by them
When they beat Bama they were fortunate that both Metchie was out and Jameson got hurt because we all saw what happened in the SEC title game.
when they played Ohio st got fortunate again that Harrison Jr was taken out by a questionable hit.
Make for their 3 peat they will take out Marvin Harrison again or Caleb Williams to secure their victory
Lol, injuries are a part of the game Einstein.

If the data was tracked, I’m sure UGA would be at least top10 in injuries suffered the last 2 seasons.

But continue crying about everybody else’s lack of depth while UGA stacks natties with former walkons…

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Lol, injuries are a part of the game Einstein.

If the data was tracked, I’m sure UGA would be at least top10 in injuries suffered the last 2 seasons.

But continue crying about everybody else’s lack of depth while UGA stacks natties with former walkons…
Don’t be mad at facts man
We know with those players UGA has 2 L’s
Nobody is telling them to give back their natties just like nobody is telling Bama to give back theirs when they took out Colt McCoy.
it’s a simple fact.
maybe if the dogs would have taken out Tua and Devonta smith they would have won in 2017. Guess Kirby learned his lesson

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Butt hurt phag

• Haha
Reactions: PH1LLY

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Don’t be mad at facts man
We know with those players UGA has 2 L’s
Nobody is telling them to give back their natties just like nobody is telling Bama to give back theirs when they took out Colt McCoy.
it’s a simple fact.
maybe if the dogs would have taken out Tua and Devonta smith they would have won in 2017. Guess Kirby learned his lesson
Lol, cope harder :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Look at the same 2 kweers craving attention. The blue blood thread got them in their feels lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
U dudes seem awfully triggered
Why so mad?
your team won back to back national titles
Thanks to the other teams best players being out
It’s like when you race a guy on crutches and win. So what you still won
Be happy guys not mad
It is called insecurity because they know everything you stated is facts.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It is called insecurity because they know everything you stated is facts.
Wrong as usual lil guy, noticed how you and your lover boy failed to mention that we were missing our leader on defense and one of our best receivers was hobbled, but I know we can’t use injuries as an excuse but every one else can

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
U dudes seem awfully triggered
Why so mad?
your team won back to back national titles
Thanks to the other teams best players being out
It’s like when you race a guy on crutches and win. So what you still won
Be happy guys not mad
Lol, sure I’m mad at some random stranger on the internet making excuses for why other teams didn’t win a natty against UGA… :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Wrong as usual lil guy, noticed how you and your lover boy failed to mention that we were missing our leader on defense and one of our best receivers was hobbled, but I know we can’t use injuries as an excuse but every one else can
It sucks not getting to lose and make excuses like Bama and OSU fans the last 2 years…Seems like making excuses is all the rave these days and UGA fans are missing out.

Can UGA try to lose a game in which its players are injured again so us fans can use excuses?

Bama and OSU and even other fans white knighting for them seem to having a blast using them…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It sucks not getting to lose and make excuses like Bama and OSU fans the last 2 years…Seems like making excuses is all the rave these days and UGA fans are missing out.

Can UGA try to lose a game in which its players are injured again so us fans can use excuses?

Bama and OSU and even other fans white knighting for them seem to having a blast using them…
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
LOL!!!
Yah Pickens and Nolan were definitely on the level of Metchie/Jameson and Harrison Jr

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Sounds like another excuse
I don’t know what to tell you guy
I went to Morehouse college , lived in ATL for 12 yrs after. Have a number of UGA alums as friends. Most of them admit that Bama having Metchie and Williamson, UGA not winning that game. They also admit with Harrison still being in the game strong chance UGA loses that one too. They admit Gawga was fortunate in both instances but end of the day UGA is back to back champs. No shame in admitting the truth. End of the day it does not change the result

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I went to Morehouse college , lived in ATL for 12 yrs after. Have a number of UGA alums as friends. Most of them admit that Bama having Metchie and Williamson, UGA not winning that game. They also admit with Harrison still being in the game strong chance UGA loses that one too. They admit Gawga was fortunate in both instances but end of the day UGA is back to back champs. No shame in admitting the truth. End of the day it does not change the result
Born and raised here in Atlanta, Congrats on graduating from Morehouse
Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Signed,

Flu Boy
You are the poster boy for excuses.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Signed,

Flu Boy
You are the poster boy for excuses.
Lol, there is no excuse for winning a natty gump man :ROFLMAO:

Man_A_War

Jan 10, 2023
The only thing guilty Big Willy & Korey have in common, is that their schools are the best. never seen anything like it

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Billiam just won’t get over that asskicking Bama got 2 yrs ago, he’s still crying and claiming moral victories over it.
^This is a guy that likes racing cripples and after he wins brags about it

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Lol so Bama and OSU are cripples now?
:ROFLMAO:
Look man I get it
When you play someone and they blow you out
You wait until they are handicapped to challenge them so you can celebrate
Victories.
some of us like winning when playing against folks at their best
You like challenging folks when they have Covid and throw yourself celebratory parties
We get it , do you

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login