The next 2 weeks.....

Aug 8, 2022
2-0 WE WANT BAMA
1-1 All our goals are in front of us keep it up.
0-2 Liberty Bowl or bust

Its gut check time.....Split these next 2 in either fashion and we're in good shape.
If yall had a choice, would you prefer an LSU win or an SEC road win?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
2-0 WE WANT BAMA
0-2 Liberty Bowl or bust

Its gut check time.....Split these next 2 in either fashion and we're in good shape.
I find no scenario where a loss to South Carolina is acceptable, regardless of what happens with LSU. Just my opinion, though.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
If South Carolina's tackles play like they have the first two games, we better finish with 8 sacks. They've looked awful and almost got Rattler killed against UNC.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
That’s what should happen. What would happen is everyone would just be extra pissed that we lost to a bad SC team after beating LSU…
We’ve done that before - lose to a bad SC team.
Four times actually, maybe more.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
That’s what should happen. What would happen is everyone would just be extra pissed that we lost to a bad SC team after beating LSU…
Not only is that what would happen, I would put that as the most likely scenario, after us going 0-2. The scenario that would make the most sense, which would be us losing at home to LSU and winning on the road against USCe is the least likely to me. Not way less likely than the other two, but less likely.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022

Fully believe we should be better than SC but hate where the game is in our schedule. Also going to be dealing with a rookie HC in his first road game and it will be in a night game in front of likely a packed house. My fear is that game goes like some of our recent experiences in Lexington.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
2-0 WE WANT BAMA
0-2 Liberty Bowl or bust

LSU win, no doubt. Why not just win them both and then Croom Saban? Would the talk of Saban retiring go nuclear if we beat Bama by 35 pts? I think it would.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login