The only thing constant in college football today is change...

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Will college football survive? Are salary caps next to mimic the NFL? Will college attendance be required in the future?

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
This transfer portal nonsense along with all the duplicate numbers make it impossible to really follow any players.

Oct 17, 2023
One thing I got out of that article is a qb who couldn't start at ASU thinks he can start at Georgia and transferred there.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
One thing I got out of that article is a qb who couldn't start at ASU thinks he can start at Georgia and transferred there.

Nope, that is a guy who realizes he was a marginal starter at best, so he transferred to a school that has a chance to win a Natty and he gets a semester or two to chase some Athens talent while being on call to step in as QB1. Sign me up.

Oct 17, 2023
Nope, that is a guy who realizes he was a marginal starter at best, so he transferred to a school that has a chance to win a Natty and he gets a semester or two to chase some Athens talent while being on call to step in as QB1. Sign me up.
I wouldn't want a Natty ring for doing nothing but transferring in to be the 3rd string qb. There's plenty of talent on any college campus. I'll pass. If I was transferring, I would transfer to where I could play.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login