The Presidential Debate: My Thoughts…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I'm watching for some reason and my head is aching.

It feels like an SNL skit, but it's not (is it??)
scared season 2 GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I hope this debate ends the network known as CNN once and for all. Hypocrites.

Every time this sock puppet old demented pervert does something crazy on camera the left accuses the right of altering video,

And then CNN creates a debate where no audience or reporters are allowed inside, which is the most sterile, doctored, altered environment for a presidential debate in memory.

If Trump's team didn't negotiate a way for his staffers to independently film anything from inside he's dumber than I thought.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Haven't turned it on. Not like I'm going to learn anything from watching it that'll cause me to change my mind on who I'm voting for.
I wanted to see how much age has caught up with Trump. Hard to tell what is age and what is lack of preparation.

I generally think Biden is a horrrible human being and is suffering elder abuse because he is a terrible human being that has surrounded himself with other terrible human beings, but this is still tough to watch.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I had no idea it was tonight. I am not at all political, but I turned it on because of this post. Oh my 17, this is insane. What is happening.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
So, on the WOW - Women of Wrestling channel on Samsung TV’s, there is a tag team called “The Mother Truckers” and they’re a mother/daughter tag team. They hail from “the truckstop capital of the world Jackson, TN”.

There’s also a ginger called Princess Aussie, but I can’t figure out if she’s attractive or not.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
I hope this debate ends the network known as CNN once and for all. Hypocrites.

Every time this sock puppet old demented pervert does something crazy on camera the left accuses the right of altering video,

And then CNN creates a debate where no audience or reporters are allowed inside, which is the most sterile, doctored, altered environment for a presidential debate in memory.

If Trump's team didn't negotiate a way for his staffers to independently film anything from inside he's dumber than I thought.
I think CNN will be just fine. And so will the good ole USA. She has a long history of overcoming empty suits in DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.