The Sleeping Giant we all feared......

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
....that could be awakened.........has been. TAMU has finally found that coach they've been searching for after wandering through the SEC desert for years alongside us and the smaller market teams. Mike Elko has that other Maroon team smokin' now. 108,000 crazy Aggies are on the verge of being everything we knew they could if they had the right coach. Their crazed crowd tonight even has LSU making abnormal penalties and mistakes. There's even some talk of adding a few more thousand seats in the middle and upper deck gaps that exist. They could easily have a stadium capacity of over 110,000 if they pursue it. Wow....what once was.

Reactions: Dawg84

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I never, ever criticize programs for “way too much”ing in NIL or on a coach. That class from 3 years ago was clearly worth the $ and that’s with Nolan stepping out.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I never, ever criticize programs for “way too much”ing in NIL or on a coach. That class from 3 years ago was clearly worth the $ and that’s with Nolan stepping out.
They're going to be turning away some "Nolans" once the Aggie Train really gets rolling.

Jul 10, 2009
I have followed A&M since Jackie was there. For some reason, they can't get out of their own way at times. The totality of "everyone pulling the rope the same direction" is not a consistent occurrence. The only time that seemingly happens nowadays, is when they need to raise big money.

Maybe there has been a shift in the paradigm (But I doubt it...)

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
They are going to win this, and will probably be undefeated in the SEC when they face Texas. That being said, I've seen them looking like they finally had it figured it out before, more than once. We will see.

Reactions: eckie1

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I have followed A&M since Jackie was there. For some reason, they can't get out of their own way at times. The totality of "everyone pulling the rope the same direction" is not a consistent occurrence. The only time that seemingly happens nowadays, is when they need to raise big money.

Maybe there has been a shift in the paradigm (But I doubt it...)
Yep, usually much more “pișsing up a rope” than pulling one in a direction for decades.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Neidermeyers

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login