The Stag is back! Grand re-opening today. Just

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
drove by and the "OPEN" sign is lit up in the window. Its in that new development on Collegeview St just down the hill from the Hump where Aiken Village was years ago. You have to turn in to the complex to see it and its on the right. Also a "coming soon" sign out front for a Marcos Pizza, whatever that is

https://staggeringrill.com/

Last edited:

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
drove by and the "OPEN" sign is lit up in the window. Its in that new development on Collegeview St just down the hill from the Hump where Aiken Village was years ago. You have to turn in to the complex to see it and its on the right. Also a "coming soon" sign out from for a Marcos Pizza, whatever that is
Marcos is a terrible pizza chain, that’s what it is.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It looked finished when I drove by. There were some barrels there that had been blocking the new street but somebody had moved them partially out of the way and people were driving down it

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I just looked at that development

Those are for students? Lord I don't live that well.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Joint venture between a development company out of Memphis and the university. Retail businesses on first floor, apartments on the others. Retail leasing has been really slow because of Covid

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
Marcos Pizza is not as bad as you guys are making it. I love their cupped pepperoni pizza. They basically have two types of pepperoni. We ate at Marcos all the time when we lived in Collierville.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Marcos Pizza is not as bad as you guys are making it. I love their cupped pepperoni pizza. They basically have two types of pepperoni. We ate at Marcos all the time when we lived in Collierville.

It's better than the usual chain pizza brands and you can customize your pizza pretty well. I don't get them from there very often but I have occasionally and not been disappointed.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
I think it's in gas stations is it not? It's not bad for gas station pizza. Way better than the pizza we had at the E Dome for lunch back in the day. The private school kids all loved it. Called it "public school pizza." It was terrible. Not sure why the private school kids thought it was so good.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I think it's in gas stations is it not? It's not bad for gas station pizza. Way better than the pizza we had at the E Dome for lunch back in the day. The private school kids all loved it. Called it "public school pizza." It was terrible. Not sure why the private school kids thought it was so good.
it is not.
You think of Hunt Bros

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I love their cupped pepperoni pizza.

Last edited:

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Marcos isn't good even after a night of marijuana pills & dilated cuticles

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.