THE STUPIDITY HAS BEGUN!!!!

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
Seriously, how many things in this quote just got made up?

</p> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class="
altrow2
"> <td class="topicmemberinfo" rowspan="2">
  • dogjones
  • Rating: 0.0/5 this site
  • 1 posts this site
</td> <td class="topictitle" id="MS_26046933"> <p class="topicdate">Posted: Today 3:43 PM</p> <h4>Re: Ducks are in! </h4> _________________________________________________ <div class="messagebody"> Good luck to you guys. I look forward to watching our two beloved teams clash. What should we know about Oregon? Our team struggled during our tourney. Jamont Gordon and King Charles are our leaders. SWAT as we call him here is a wonderful shot blocker leads the nation in that stat. Little Hansbrough is a lighting bolt and Barry Stewart is a pretty good player. Off the bench Elgin Bailey is wonderful very close to Shaq as we call him here Little Shaq. Phil Turner is a wonderful 3 ball shooter and Brain Johnson is a big body. While our freshman Ravern Johnson is lanky and can jump. Our other frosh Riley can shoot. Look forward to a great game!

</div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=128#s=128&f=2404&t=2208147

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
Seriously, how many things in this quote just got made up?

</p> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class="
altrow2
"> <td class="topicmemberinfo" rowspan="2">
  • dogjones
  • Rating: 0.0/5 this site
  • 1 posts this site
</td> <td class="topictitle" id="MS_26046933"> <p class="topicdate">Posted: Today 3:43 PM</p> <h4>Re: Ducks are in! </h4> _________________________________________________ <div class="messagebody"> Good luck to you guys. I look forward to watching our two beloved teams clash. What should we know about Oregon? Our team struggled during our tourney. Jamont Gordon and King Charles are our leaders. SWAT as we call him here is a wonderful shot blocker leads the nation in that stat. Little Hansbrough is a lighting bolt and Barry Stewart is a pretty good player. Off the bench Elgin Bailey is wonderful very close to Shaq as we call him here Little Shaq. Phil Turner is a wonderful 3 ball shooter and Brain Johnson is a big body. While our freshman Ravern Johnson is lanky and can jump. Our other frosh Riley can shoot. Look forward to a great game!

</div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=128#s=128&f=2404&t=2208147

BlindDawg

Jan 23, 2007
I want that team that he is talking about. It looks like we haven't been watching the same teams all year.

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
is his use of the word "wonderful" 3 times in the post. I don't think I've described something as wonderful in a non-sarcastic way 3 times in my life.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
And especially after the way we've played the last 2 games, wonderful or any other optimistic adjective aren't words I'd use to describe our team.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
comment but it would have been way too predictable with my online persona to have Riley on the back of a truck with a shotgun and a pile of ducks.

Oct 14, 2007
He CAN shoot - provided there is no one within 15 feet of him. If a player even makes a step towards him, he'll give the ball up and pass on the shot. Have we ever had a "shooter" more afraid to shoot?

B

BillBrasky10

bwwaaaa ahhahahahaha .... bwwawawahahahahahahaa

This guy must have only attended the Auburn game.

drunkernhelldawg

Nov 25, 2007
That is funny

I wonder if they conside it unfair that we have a freshmen who can jump.

Gene's Pagers: Please implement Rule 12. You are embarrassing us.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
"Elgin Bailey is wonderful very close to Shaq as we call him here Little Shaq"

A. When did we start calling him "Little Shaq"?
B. Wasn't this nickname used in a slightly different variation for Glenn Davis recently at the school that Shaq actually attended?
C. Does Elgin Bailey's style of play actually remind anyone here of Shaq?

Cohendawg

Sep 18, 2006
All these replies and not one mention of Little Hansbrough the lightning bolt? Wonderful!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login