The T&L Catfish Tour Presented by Superior Catfish – Big O’s Seafood

Brian Hadad

Oct 1, 2023
It’s the final stop of the Thunder & Lightning Catfish Tour presented by Superior Catfish, and it may be the best one. The guys are in Bay Springs, Mississippi to visit the legendary Big O’s Seafood. Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk are joined by former Bulldog football player Jack Harris, who discusses what its like to go through a coaching change and shares some stories off the one and only Mike Leach.

The post The T&L Catfish Tour Presented by Superior Catfish – Big O’s Seafood appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
It’s the final stop of the Thunder & Lightning Catfish Tour presented by Superior Catfish, and it may be the best one. The guys are in Bay Springs, Mississippi to visit the legendary Big O’s Seafood. Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk are joined by former Bulldog football player Jack Harris, who discusses what its like to go through a coaching change and shares some stories off the one and only Mike Leach.

The post The T&L Catfish Tour Presented by Superior Catfish – Big O’s Seafood appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...
Good show. I enjoy the tour, because I have never heard of some of these places. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

I don't know how Superior Catfish's tagline is not "Everything else is... Inferior" but I'm not in marketing so what do I know.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login